What is the best choice for SEO-minded wedding photographer?

1. Livebooks - I have now and love how my site looks, but it does not generate the SEO results which it promises and which I would like. 2. Showit - I like how it looks and sounds, and that several celeb photographers use it, and the + sites, but again, like Livebooks it runs off of Flash and seems very similar... show more 1. Livebooks - I have now and love how my site looks, but it does not generate the SEO results which it promises and which I would like.

2. Showit - I like how it looks and sounds, and that several celeb photographers use it, and the + sites, but again, like Livebooks it runs off of Flash and seems very similar to Livebooks while costing a similar hefty fee of 40 dollars per month.

3. A Wordpress site, which seems more complicated but which is probably going to give me the SEO results I am looking for.

My main goal is to pop up higher in Google searches for Virginian wedding photographers.

My current website is www.michaelandcarina.com

Feedback is welcome!