College US vs. Europe?

I'm in 9th grade right now, and I've been curious about this subject for a while. I am a dual citizen of the US and Ireland, but I currently live in the US. However, colleges here in the US are SO expensive! This made me wonder if I would be better off studying in a EU country? I am not sure what I will... show more I'm in 9th grade right now, and I've been curious about this subject for a while. I am a dual citizen of the US and Ireland, but I currently live in the US. However, colleges here in the US are SO expensive! This made me wonder if I would be better off studying in a EU country? I am not sure what I will major in, but international business and economics has always fascinated me, so I might look into that area. I know English, and can SPEAK Spanish (mostly) fluently. I'm taking Spanish in school in hopes I'll be able to get the grammar and writing down. :) I am white racially, but Hispanic in ethnicity. The classes I hope to be/am taking in high school are:

9th Grade:
Study Hall
Honors Plane Geometry 21
PE (The state forces us to do 4 semesters)(1 semester)
Health (The state forces us to do 1 semester) (1 semester)
Honors Biology 11
Introduction to Business (1 semester)
International Business (1 semester)
Honors Spanish 31 (a 10th grade course)
Honors English 11
Honors World History 11

10th Grade:
Honors English 21
Honors Spanish 41 (11th grade course)
Honors World History 21 (I am required by the school to take 2 years)
Honors Pre-Calculus 31
Honors Trigonometry 41 (1 semester)
PE (1 semester)
Keyboarding 12 (As in piano keyboarding) (1 semester)
Study Hall
Public Speaking (1 semester)
Civics & Current Events (1 semester)
Chemistry 31

11th Grade:
AP Calculus AB
Physics 41
English 31
AP American History
PE (1 semester)
Statistics 42
Spanish 51
Study Hall
Computerized Accounting

12th Grade
AP Calculus BC
AP Environmental Science
English 41
College History 32 (In other words European History)(1 semester)
Study Hall
AP Spanish
Corporate Accounting (1 semester)
Keyboarding 22 (1 semester)
Advanced Accounting (1 semester)
PE (1 semester)

As for grades.....I have A- to A+ in all classes except English (I have a B+). I takepiano lessons, and am part of Mock Trial and Model UN. As for sports... I was thinking of trying out for tennis in spring. We are required to have at least 60 hours of community service to graduate, but I was thinking of doing somewhere near 120.

Anyways, I wanted to know what you think the pros and cons of going to college in the US vs. Europe for me specifically. Will a European degree be taken seriously in the US or vice-versa? I am not sure where I want to live, so I want my options open. If there's any information that I should know please mention it too. If it makes a difference, I plan to at least do a masters degree (or the equivalent in Europe, I'm not sure if they go by the same system.) Anyways, thank you!
Update: @rawr: I KNOW it can be very expensive depending upon which school you go to. There are universities in my state that run anywhere from $10,000-$50,000. I just wanted to see if there were alternatives. Thanks for your input though....