Where to go with guy friends?

so my friend Leslie wants to ask this guy to hang out but since she is completely awkward around guys, she wants me there with her so we are going to ask another guy to come so I'm not the third wheel. The problem is that we don't know where to go. Leslie wants to go ice skating but I can't ice skate... show more so my friend Leslie wants to ask this guy to hang out but since she is completely awkward around guys, she wants me there with her so we are going to ask another guy to come so I'm not the third wheel. The problem is that we don't know where to go. Leslie wants to go ice skating but I can't ice skate for my life lol. I suggested going to a diner but she thinks she eats like a pig (which she doesn't) and she has braces so food gets stuck in her braces so she gets all nervous about that. She likes this boy but the guy im asking is just a friend. So I was thinking a scary movie which isn't that bad of an idea because it could be fun to make jokes about the movie and we could go when its crowded so we can mess with people (i love doing that, once we called out names and would see if anyone would turnn around lol it worked, we found out a couple people's names) but we don't really talk a lot and my sister was like "dont ask them to go to the movies because its dark and it could be romantic and you don't want to make it awkward. So what do you think about that. Leslie and I both have small houses so we don't want to ask to go to our houses. We could go to the park but we sometimes lose imagination fast so yeah. And since it's around halloween time, if you have any ideas of halloween based places to go or things to do, that would be great. If you have any ideas that are not largely based on eating, nothing that could get boring and something that is not so expensive that would be great (and make sure they are good ideas for the weather since its getting colder)! thanks! :)
3 answers 3