Mila Kunis Named Sexiest Woman Alive By Esquire? Really?

Not even going to hate;) Sexiest woman alive! alive? I really can't see this. I see women day after day, that are extremely beautiful. Mila is a cutie and that's without a doubt. as in cute! there is a difference. I just can't give her that out all all the beautiful women alive.. Even my next door neighbor is beyond beautiful. Maggie grace(taken) is very beautiful! Heidi Klum, Jessica Alba, Halle Berry, Eva Mendez, Zeta Jones, some may be aging but, they got better with time. I can go on and on. Just look around. Some women are drop dead gorgeous. Mila is cute. I see her kind usually in the bar or nice club lol. She's not a knock out. I would say typical cutie. Weird by Esquire lol. Really. She reminds me of a cute kid. Barely developed. In the Book of Eli i didn't see it. lol Sorry.

Maggie Grace is very beautiful! She has a very unique look. Very beautiful eyes and smile.

kate beckinsale, Elisha cuthbert, Rhona MItra, Ashely judd! lol old but so what

And being popular shouldn't matter. It's the most beautiful alive. I mean come on. That 70's show woman usually put her at second lol. What's her name? Yeah Donna. Another typical blonde that people fell for. I dunno. It seems so backwards. Even lil wayne is considered hot and he looks like a alien covered in ****. Haha world losing taste. All to it. .

OLIVIA! Oh yeah! just another one to add to it lol. forgot;) She is gorgeous! there are so many beautiful woman! I guess is goes for the younger, in tuned, popular youth.

Favorite Answer

agree! they must have meant to say cutest, rising star. not the most beautiful alive. that's stretching it. she is ok though. i wouldn't break my neck if she'd walk by me. she is typical.

Mila is captivating yet elegance is interior the attention of the beholder. I in simple terms ask your self why they'd desire to single out one lady, there's a lot of captivating women folk alive and that i think of that award is largely slightly ridiculous, all of us is captivating of their very own way yet i've got seen a number of people who have been in simple terms as and much greater alluring than Mila Kunis, yet she continues to be truly tremendously.

Mila is super sexy. Have you seen Black Swan?? Plus, she seems really down to earth. I think hot looks combined with a fun, laid-back personality is way sexier than any swimsuit model type hottie.

edit - Plus, she's been in the spotlight more this year. Heidi Klum cheated. Jessica, Halle, Eva, and Catherine haven't done anything special (career-wise) this year. They're not relevant right now.

No Olivia Wilde? :o

Source(s): My bone.

It's a lazy way of selling magazines. Maybe she was available for the photo shoot so they picked her.