Paying for sex okay if you've never had a girlfriend isn't it?

I'm 27 years old and I've never been in a relationship with a woman, had a girlfriend or even ever had a friend who was female. I'm a quiet and overpolite person who lacks confidence and despite being a friendly person I struggle to socialise with people in groups. When I was younger I use to... show more I'm 27 years old and I've never been in a relationship with a woman, had a girlfriend or even ever had a friend who was female.

I'm a quiet and overpolite person who lacks confidence and despite being a friendly person I struggle to socialise with people in groups.

When I was younger I use to naively think that because I was a friendly, polite and quiet person I would eventually attract the interest of a woman now I realize how wrong I was and that women are only interested in confident and arrogant males who know what they want and don't care how many people they walk over to get it. Women seem to value confidence in a man more than anything even more than worthy traits such as humility, decency and morality. So a quiet, polite and socially awkward male like myself is completely invisible to women and I have no intention and am not capable of changing who I am and there isn't anything wrong with being quiet, overpolite and socially awkward and women should start to notice men like me instead of only acknowledging the confident male idiots who compete for their attention.

Women forced me to pay for sex because if I had of had a girlfriend before I was 24 at which point I was still a virigin I would never have needed to resort to paying for it. It really sickens me that women ignore the nice quiet guys like me but fall head over heels for the arrogant, overconfident idiots and reward them with sex.

The problem is that most women from the very good looking ones to the average and mediocre looking ones can get sex and a relationship whenever they want and find it a lot more easier than men because men are always competing for their attention. While the only men who seem to be able to have relationships are the very handsome, confident or arrogant and aggressive alpha males but the quiet, passive, polite and socially awkward men like me never get a look in and this is wrong and shows that most women have it to easy in life.

Its not fair that women should get to choose which men get to have a relationship because women seem to be exclusively choosing only the confident, arrogant and aggressive males and the quieter men unless they're rich are being universally snubbed by women.

Women always go on about how men always think about sex well the reason for this is that women don't have to think about sex as much as men because most women could get sex whenever they wanted to although they probably wouldn't admit this. But for men its very hard work to get sex and even then only the best looking and most confident or rich men can get sex whenever they want and as for quiet and socially awkward men like myself who are completely ignored by women the only option we have is pay for it.