Jack asked in TravelGermanyOther - Germany · 8 years ago

best university in Germany FOR Architecture?

my friend is a syrian / germany girl she has the nationality of germany

what is the cheapest uni to study Architecture ?

she is 2nd year in syria and wants to continue in germany

can youa dvice us about the :

1- accommodation coast

2- we want free uni for this.. and as long as she is german..?

3- her language must be fair i know..

i want the name of good uni for Architecture and the goverment will pay for her rent ?

or not?

let me know please

any list for good uni who can teach Architecture? in germany?

Favorite Answer

Munich, Berlin and Stuttgart are within the best university for architecture in Europe.

But Stuttgart and Munich are quite expensive, something like 300 euros/month to have a proper room in shared appartment. T

So Berlin would suit her since it is quite cheap for appartment/food/public transportation. Berlin is the cheapest capital within European Community.

In germany, german people can get money for studies until very late (30y old).

The one you are looking for is Freie Universitat Berlin

Source(s): source : I leave in Stuttgart and my roomates are in architecture
  • Volker

I did my Architecture diploma in 2002. There is no possibility to study free architecture in Germany.

if her results r gd, all the unis will serve her like a queen. they will keep on counter-offering back to boost their ranking. don't listen to the adverts and avoid salesman.