How do i update the street view image of my house?

When i search for my post code on Google i get an up to date aerial view of my house but when i choose to look at it on street maps it shows an old image of when i first moved in. (I have spent a fortune on the front of my house and tried showing friends at work but it doesnt show up).

• Chris
    Favorite Answer

I think the short answer is: you don't. If and when Google gets around to doing another street view survey of your street with their camera vans, it will get updated. I haven't heard of any way to request a refresh ahead of whatever their normal schedule is, because if they offered that, they'd probably get millions of requests every year, whenever someone repaints their house, plants some flowers, or sets up a bird bath in the yard. And of course, the vans, van operators, and data technicians who load the new images into the database all cost money, so it could cost them a fortune to act on requests.

second answer is correct, another way you can show off your property is record a video and post it on youtube. or tag photo of your property in google maps, (not sure if individual can do that) i've done it before but for security reason they wont let you post or show-off stuff or persons or natures.

You don't :D