Why is there a disproportionately high number of gay serial killers?

Note: I'm not saying that all gay people are serial killers or that all serial killers are gay.

However, the number of gay serial killers is disproportionately higher than the number of gay men in the population. For example, 1-3% of the population is estimated to be gay. Although no studies have been done on this (the topic is too PC to touch), some bloggers and commentators have estimated that around 30% of serial killers are openly gay. I'd say that many more are closet gays or bisexuaIs. Lets make that figure 60%. Shocking isn't it? Feel free to google "serial killers" and "homosexuaIity" Its something to think about. I'm certainly not a christian, I don't believe that homosexuaIity is a sin, however it is associated with serial killers and pedophiIes. (And thats a fact, Note - hopefully you know the difference between correlation and causation, again , I'm not saying that homosexuaIity causes vile behavior , just that it is associated with vile behavior )

List of openly gay seriaI killers

Jeffrey Dahmer

Andrew Cunanan

Gilles de Rais

Luis Alfredo Garavito

Randy Steven Kraft

Michael Swango

Andrei Chikatilo

Fritz Haarmann

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick Wayne Kearney

David D. Hill

Hans Grans

Wayne Williams

Dean Corll

Elmer Wayne Henley

David Owen Brooks

Donald Harvey

Juan Corona

Adolfo de Jesus Constanzo

Larry Eyler

Huang Yong

Dennis Nilsen

Marcelo Costa de Andrade

William Bonin

Henry Lee Lucas

Ottis Toole

Vaughn Greenwood

Richard Speck

Cayetano Hernandez

Eleazor Solis

David Bullock

Vernon Butts

Paul Bateson

Marc Dutroux

Michael Terry

Orville Lynn Majors

Charles Cohen

Arthur Gary Bishop

Michael Lupo

Peter Moore

Westley Allan Dodd

David P. Brown

(a.k.a. Nathaniel Bar-Jonah)

Charles Manson

David Edward Maust

Bruce Davis

Erik Menendez

Maurog - I have a list of 1296 gay serial killers. I didn't have enough space to post the entire list.

Many gay men have wives and children. So what? I laugh at how narrow minded you politically brainwashed pawns are . Use your own brain.

Favorite Answer

The evidence against Gilles de Rais (for anything, let alone the killings) was blatantly politically motivated, and is completely unreliable.

Andrey Chikatilo was married and had a daughter. His sexuality seems to have been dysfunctional, but not in any noticeably homosexual sense.

Put together a credible list, maybe we'll have something to discuss.

For now, I am just going to laugh at how dumb you homophobes are.

i would not assume the real figure is 60% if 30% are open about it...lets consider what serial killers are like...obviously they have no concern about cultural norms...they also probably have a different sort of sexuality than 'normal' peopel are used to.

Maybe they have a problem with Froot Loops. Oh, wait, did you say serial? Never mind.

Actually, your list is meaningless. You listed 50 gay serial killers. This database contains 2,750 serial killers: http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial%20Killer%20I...

Your list is statistically insignificant.

why don't you compare gay to straight serial killers, divide gays by straights and times it by 100,

When your in prison, it is kind of hard to be straight.

"(the topic is too PC to touch)"

As soon as the pseudo tough guy "YO YO YO I'M JUST TOO POLITICALLY INCORRECT CUZ' I'S TELLIN' IT LIKE IT IS, YOU CAN'T HANDLE DA TRUTH YO" card is played, my bullshit alarm starts blaring.

• You had better watch your azz then

(Sexual implication intended)