Subaru impreza wrx transmission question?

Ok so i want a impreza or a camaro the Impreza would be between 2002-2005 because i got about 10000-11000$ to spend on a car and about 4000$ on mods. If i get the camaro probably between 94-97 because yes the LS1 is more power but the LT1 is more realiable and better tranny. The question here is the impreza would i... show more Ok so i want a impreza or a camaro the Impreza would be between 2002-2005 because i got about 10000-11000$ to spend on a car and about 4000$ on mods. If i get the camaro probably between 94-97 because yes the LS1 is more power but the LT1 is more realiable and better tranny. The question here is the impreza would i be able to get one with what i listed with a good tramission? From what ive heard the imprezas if moded and driving rough like rally ( which i plan to do if i get the impreaza or drag/track the camaro) the transmission will go. Now does this mean like totally or a cheaper fix? I cant decide between the 2 if the subi has a good tranny than i want it. But any of the years above listed do they have a good tranny or is there a way to mod the tranny to prevent it from happening or being way less likely the camaro z28?
3 answers 3