• Halloween
  • Society & Culture >
  • Holidays >
  • Halloween

Twilight character costume ideas?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
for Halloween this year i wanted to make my costume from things i already have and maybe get a few things i might need from the store. i really wanted to be a character from twilight. ...show more
Best Answer
  • Chey answered 2 years ago
When I think of Bella, I picture her in the outfit from twilight in class. Dark green long sleeve shirt, short sleeve floral button up over top, boot cut dark wash jeans, black converse, and a thin black headband.

Source:

Me
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• ? answered 2 years ago
    Just get that green dress she wears in New Moon or a dress that looks similar to it, along with converse. Hope this helps.
    • Comment
  • twilight character costume ideas?
    for Halloween this year i wanted to make my costume from things i already have and maybe get a few things i might need from the store. i really wanted to be a character from twilight. i am a girl and i have wavy brown hair, a few inches past my shoulders. i don't like wigs, so i wouldn't be alice or rosalie. it would probably be best if i was bella but i wasn't sure which outfit to recreate and i needed something thats obvious that i'm bella. i wanted to get colored contacts and be newborn bella but they would be too expensive because i need them to have a prescription. anyway, i need an idea and i will probably have to buy most of my outfit anyway if i dress up as bella so can you also give me links of clothes thats not very expensive. thank you. please no rude or pointless answers.
    Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock