Twilight character costume ideas?

for Halloween this year i wanted to make my costume from things i already have and maybe get a few things i might need from the store. i really wanted to be a character from twilight. i am a girl and i have wavy brown hair, a few inches past my shoulders. i don't like wigs, so i wouldn't be alice or... show more for Halloween this year i wanted to make my costume from things i already have and maybe get a few things i might need from the store. i really wanted to be a character from twilight. i am a girl and i have wavy brown hair, a few inches past my shoulders. i don't like wigs, so i wouldn't be alice or rosalie. it would probably be best if i was bella but i wasn't sure which outfit to recreate and i needed something thats obvious that i'm bella. i wanted to get colored contacts and be newborn bella but they would be too expensive because i need them to have a prescription. anyway, i need an idea and i will probably have to buy most of my outfit anyway if i dress up as bella so can you also give me links of clothes thats not very expensive. thank you. please no rude or pointless answers.
2 answers