Do progressives believe that "nirvana" can be achieved through government control and regulation?

• Favorite Answer

"The Obama administration announced today it has changed or eliminated five regulations, saving the economy an estimated $6 billion.

"President Obama also signed a new executive order "making it a continuing obligation of our government to scrutinize rules on the books to see if they really make sense," said a White House statement.

"The statement added that, as part of Obama's regulatory review, the Council of Economic Advisers issued a report saying that "agencies have identified over 500 reforms, just a small fraction of which will save more than $10 billion over the next five years."

My heavens, I by no ability have been flashed, yet I did accidentally flash some human beings as quickly as. i substitute into interior the wellness center some time returned and desperate to take a stoll to the merchandising section. properly, I wasn't questioning approximately what i substitute into wearing and, enable's basically say that those wellness center robes do no longer leave plenty to the mind's eye on the backside. The nurse got here up from at the back of me and positioned a blanket over my shoulders . . . i substitute into questioning why it substitute right into somewhat drafty returned there!