What can I do about my living situation?

I'm 19 years old, and things haven't been going my way at all. After high school I tried joining the military, well it didn't really work out so well for me because the recruiters failed to mention a few disqualifying factors that I had medically. But what happened happened, and now I'm not in the military. I had a job when I got back home and I tried saving up money for a car. I ended up losing my job because the place i worked for couldn't migrate with my school schedule. So I couldn't get a car, and that also meant that I have to walk to school now. (It's getting cold, and takes me over an hour to get there). I asked my mother and her boyfriend for help, and they told me that they would give me $1000 by the end of the summer to help me get a car. Well, it's late fall and they aren't going to help me anymore, because there was no "written contract". I've been applying for the past month and I'm finding nothing at all. I can't keep walking to school, especially in the winter. Also my mother is making it really hard for me to live at home, she's always been that way, she's a sociopath and I can't do anything about it.

What should I do until I get a job?

What should I do about my living situation?

What are some good ideas on getting out of my house?

I really need help on getting myself on the successful route again. Thank you!

Favorite Answer

Well your still under a roof so no rushing get a job fast that pays well or you could get a real loan with the bank that offers long loans that don't require you to pay in a while.

If you get a job you will be on the success route. So get the job to pay off the loan and get a car that you can live in so you are all good :)

• Ryan

Get a rich girl friend and move in with her. Or just try and put up with your mom until you get enough money for a car and a place to stay. I know it sounds like a ***** but sometime it's what you have to do