Matt asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

Start Steven Ridley or Michael Turner?

Ridley is facing a tough Demver defense and I'm worried it will be a passing game and he may split carries. Turner is going against the Redskins who have a decent D and if Atlanta gets up early hopefully they will run a lot. I'm leaning towards Turner. Who to start and and why?

Favorite Answer

I have both of them on my team as well. I started Michael Turner over Ridley because im a pats fan and it looks like belichick wants a 2 RB system and Woodhead in on 3rd downs. Plus Denver's D is a lot better than redskins because the redskins lost Ryan Kerrigan and someone else who I cant think of the name, but they are gone for the season.

Source(s): Fantasy Football

I just answered this in another question about Forte though. I would start Turner. Washington's Defense has given up a lot of points to decent teams this year. I don't think Atlanta is going to have an issue scoring on the ground or through the air.

I'd agree with you and go with Turner.

Like you said if Falcons go up big they will run the ball into the ground.

Ridley is on a Patriots offense that changes their gameplan every week.. They won't have another run heavy game for several weeks.

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqHht...

Michael Turner,i am agree with you. but my favorite is packers, there are many nfl jerseys, if you like , you can have a look. www.usajerseysonsale.com

Source(s): www.usajerseysonsale.com

Turner because its a better matchup