Matt asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

Start Steven Ridley or Michael Turner?

Ridley is facing a tough Demver defense and I'm worried it will be a passing game and he may split carries. Turner is going against the Redskins who have a decent D and if Atlanta gets up early hopefully they will run a lot. I'm leaning towards Turner. Who to start and and why?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have both of them on my team as well. I started Michael Turner over Ridley because im a pats fan and it looks like belichick wants a 2 RB system and Woodhead in on 3rd downs. Plus Denver's D is a lot better than redskins because the redskins lost Ryan Kerrigan and someone else who I cant think of the name, but they are gone for the season.

Source(s): Fantasy Football
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

I just answered this in another question about Forte though. I would start Turner. Washington's Defense has given up a lot of points to decent teams this year. I don't think Atlanta is going to have an issue scoring on the ground or through the air.

• 7 years ago

I'd agree with you and go with Turner.

Like you said if Falcons go up big they will run the ball into the ground.

Ridley is on a Patriots offense that changes their gameplan every week.. They won't have another run heavy game for several weeks.

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqHht...

• 7 years ago

Michael Turner,i am agree with you. but my favorite is packers, there are many nfl jerseys, if you like , you can have a look. www.usajerseysonsale.com

Source(s): www.usajerseysonsale.com
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Turner because its a better matchup

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.