PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!?

My dad has rheumatoid arthritis extremely bad...to the point of it disfiguring his hands and feet really bad..he takes strong meds for it, but recently things have been going really down hill.He claims his jaw is hurting and cant really eat well..he claimed that sometimes food falls out of his mouth so he will not eat out anymore...Well he came over to visit me and he stopped me and said do my eyes look weird when i look up? I watched him and when he looked up his left eye stayed up but his right starts to go down. Please help me, what is wrong with him? did he have a heart attack or something? he is only 48, im 22,...im terrified my dad will be dead any day..he refuses to go to the doctor...

Favorite Answer

Food below may change your life soon....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6wmIF7TfA4

Youtube thumbnail

The Seventh Human Nutriment

http://united_states.lifemax.net or regmart@yahoo.com

"The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition." Thomas Edison

Let food be thy medicine, thy medicine shall be thy food.- Hippocrates

Mila is classified as whole, raw food by the FDA/WHO (It’s not Drug or Health Supplements) and it is backed by almost 20 years of scientific and agricultural research. Gram per gram, Mila has 6x more calcium than milk, 6x more protein than kidney beans and more anti-oxidants than even blueberries.

MILA-The Miracle Seed (Product of USA)

Lifemax Mila The Miracle Seed (gram for gram) has...

8X MORE Omega-3s Than Salmon

6X MORE Calcium Than Whole Milk

3X MORE Iron Than Spinach

2X MORE Potassium Than Bananas

15X MORE Magnesium Than Broccoli

2X MORE Dietary Fiber Than Flax Seed

6X MORE Protein Than Kidney Bean

9X MORE Phosphorus than Whole Milk

MORE Antioxidants Than Cultivated Blueberries

The nutritional components of MILA can offer you better health...

Heart Disease

Anti Aging

Weight Loss

Maintaining Health Blood Pressure

Menopause

Gastro-intestinal Health

Osteoporosis

Mental Health

Diabetes

Prenatal Health

Migraines

Skin Problem (Lupus, eczama.. etc.)

Asthma

Gout

Cholesterol

Arthritis

Constipation

Children’s Allergies

Baby’s Brain Development

Aids in Childhood Learning & Cognition

Preserves Brain Function in the Elderly

Improves Kidney Function

Improves Symptoms/Cognition in Autism Children

And more...

What is the Big Deal and is it Real?

Dr. Walter Willet – Harvard University

Dr. Willett is the Fredrick John Stare Professor of Epidemiology and Nutrition in the Department of Nutrition and Epidemiology at Harvard's School of Public Health, a Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School, and has been chair of the Harvard Department of Nutrition and Epidemiology since 1991.

He is also the author of 2005's Eat, Drink, and Be Healthy and 2007's Eat Drink, and Weigh Less .

"Dr. Willet indicates that you should be eating plant based Omega 3's 7 days a week and fish 2 days a week."

Of course he needs to go to a doctor right away but in my research of arthritis rheumatoid arthritis sufferers- as soon as they dumped the coffee from their diet, the arthritis went away. When they began to drink it again, the arthritis returned. Remember that Life is in the blood! You are what you eat. He needs a good intestinal cleanser that will totally cleanse his plumbing- meaning, his intestinal tract, his stomach and his colon. Lots of water and a radical change of diet. There is so much information out there on these topics. Tell your dad that I said for him to do the right thing for his little girl! C'mon dad- just do it!

Source(s): My own H&W experience.
  • horam

it is dependent upon how so much built you're. sixteen is style of overdue to be "simply opening" however it's viable. have you ever had a rainy dream but? if no longer,your frame could no longer be in a position for this. you'll e mail me should you desire to talk about youe unique drawback however right here is a few fundamental recommendation. there's a muscle among yolur legs, should you peniis is like part rough you'll make it stiffer by means of tensing this muscle. you have to aggravating this muscle while you stroke. aggravating and stroke for 10 to twenty seconds, then loosen up a couple of sec, then repreat. velocity approximately one million to two strokes in line with moment. then should you begin to believe a tingling, or such as you have to pee, then do not quit, begin stroking as quick as you'll for so long as you'll, and that probably sufficient to push you over the brink to climax. wish this is helping. I am a dad or mum.