Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 7 years ago

Are you having a good weekend?

I have I guess, I found out I have an anxiety disorder :O & I had a marching competition. It sucked, we sucked, theres people in band who dont care and lots didnt show up, so there was a lot of holes and it just didnt look right. We got a 3 (bad) I found out because I looked at my directors papers, he told us he didnt know, i feel bad :( It was super hot and we were wearing all black, it was outdoors, around 2pm and 100 degrees. Then my director said we'd get back to our high school around 6 in the afternoon because we were suppost to watch other bands, but we didnt, got back at 4. My parents were out of town and wern't getting back till 6! Luckily I was gonna stay later and go to theater though, I ushered for the play, I basically just held the door open and I got to see the show for free, but my parents are like fighting, I text my mom before the 3rd and final act started saying to leave because I like like 30-45 min away from my high school, she said to call when I was ready, but I was in the theater and didnt see that. My parents always fight though, they had a fight and my mom went to bed without her phone, so I called her like 30 times, no relpy. I pretty much had a panic attack and started crying :( Then I called my dad and he came to pick me up, he didnt even know I was gone cause my mom didnt tell him. Everyone left, they invtited us (Me & my 2 friends, who were also nice enough to wait with me in the parking lot of my high school at 9pm with no one else there) to the cast afterparty, but I wasnt exactly in a party mood afterwards, I got McDonalds and came home. Now im on Y!A, thinking about today, thinking about tomorrow. & yeah

BQ: What are you doing tomorrow? Im prolly gonna paint my door blue and go to church and do a little online shopping and musical prep, my birthdays on Wednesday

BQ2: What's a movie that you think teaches a lesson and you think everyone should see and why? I think everyone should see To Save a Life. It really makes you think about being a better person

• .
    Favorite Answer

I had a marching band competition, too. I thought I was gonna die, our uniform is all black, too. And with gauntlets, gloves, hats, and long sleeves/pants, it gets hot...fast. We have black leather marching shoes, and everyone's feet were burning. Like people were standing on tip toes to get their feet under their shadow. It hurt so bad. And I'm scared we didn't do well, either. We sounded great. But I think the marching sucked. I know I messed up a couple times, which made me mad. I can march next to perfection at the games...get me to the competition, and I screw up drill I've known since August. Oh well. My school always makes 1s...hopefully our luck will stick with us this year. But I doubt it. We all doubt it.

BQ: Going to the mall with a friend.

BQ2: The Lion King. It's a kid's movie, yes. But it has a lot of really, really good lessons in it. I think everyone can agree with me, right?

• Carlie

Best weekend ever! Last night at the Florence + The Machine concert was probably one of the best nights of my life. Florence is so passionate and adorable and I just love her. Today I had a riding lesson and another student came along and we took turns watching each other ride. I'm a lot more advanced than her, so it was cool to help her out with stuff. Then we rode bareback and double to an apple tree, and it was pretty darn fun.

BQ: Homework, internet, maybe go for a hike or something. I'm not sure yet. I don't really like hiking on weekends anymore because since the university next to my house has been back in session, there's a bunch of annoying students on my favorite trails all the time.

BQ2: Earthlings. I don't care if you think it's propaganda crap, these things happen. It's pretty gruesome so some people can't stomach watching it. I think it's important because it makes people think about what they're eating (or wearing) on a daily basis. Animal rights are very important to me.

• ?

I'm sorry, your weekend did not sound pleasant! Hopefully next weekend will be better! I took the SAT again today, and I'm pretty sure I got a lower score than last time! :(. Other than that, I've been hanging out.

BQ: I am going to church, and I might be going to this reunion at the zoo for kids and teens who had to stay in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit as babies. That's where premature babies and babies with birth issues are cared for. The reunion is fun, and they have cupcakes! :)

BQ2: The Help is a movie everyone should see because it reveals an imbalance in society that really should not have existed. It makes people think about how they treat others.

Yes and no.

I had a terrible stomach ache earlier today. It was so bad that I started crying, so I took a nap and it went away. My friend was supposed to come over with her son today, too. But she bailed....again. And I haven't gotten a text or call from her. But I suppose I'll hear from her tomorrow. But my love did take me out on a date tonight before we went grocery shopping. It was sort of a last minute thing lol but it was still great so I don't have to cook tonight ^__^ Uh I bought some new headphones today. So it's been a so-so weekend so far.

BQ: Don't know yet. Maybe clean the house

BQ2: Harry Potter. Taught me how to be a good friend lol

It's been nice. I went to my schools football game last night & we partied and such, and then I slept at my friends. This morning I went to starbucks with some people, after that went out to work on a project, then came home and have just been relaxing all night. I should really start doing some homework, but I figure i'll just wake up early tomorrow and work my as* off. & we have monday off too, so it's a long weekend which is great

BQ: It's thanksgiving here so i'll be going to visit family

BQ2: Pay it forward

Source(s): Happy early birthday!
  • My weekend is going really well (: thank you for asking

I went hopping and bought some jeans I needed and a new jacket which I really love and I am happy I bought it. I was meant to buy some jewelery, a party dress and a new blouse but my boyfirned was getting bored, so I decided to cut my shopping hours down and we went to eat at TGI Friday's which was delicious. I'm going to go shopping again for 2 new pair of boots, 3 new blouses, and 3 pieces of jewelry, but my boyfriend is going to buy my party dress :D

BQ: Tomorrow I have university, so I am going to university

BQ2: Mean Girls lol because everything in that movie is true about girls. Also Taken as it shows you to be careful on holiday and not talk to strangers

xoxo

• ?

I played tennis and walked and played wii fit because It was raining in the spring time, I am sick of this horrid weather winter was over ages ago! I did gymnastics once it sucked. never again.

BQ It's school holidays here so probably nothing sleeping in cuz it's a monday HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

BQ2 My sisters keeper even though I liked the book way better that is probably the most inspiring movies I've seen I'm for action movies where everyone dies.

Well today I went shopping with my mom and aunt, and then that's pretty much it. My step-dad cooked on the grill for us. I have fall break next week (yay for college breaks!). So I'll probably hang with friends and chill with my dad.

BQ: I'm going to hook up my grandma's new computer, then I have to submit my 10 page paper online for m professor.

BQ2: No idea, I watch a lot of fantasy/comedy movies, so they probably wouldn't be good.

• So far...yup. I have to type up an debate note summary chart, and do some confusing algebra. Other than that, I am FREE.

BQ: Mentally online shopping, Y!A, TV, shopping, maybe get back to sewing.

BQ2: I'm not sure..hm.

Wizard of Oz..since its an (alleged) allegory of the government? I'm not sure.

• Cara

My weekend sucks lol.. I'm taking some pro-relaxation from stressing out over the past few weeks with some ice cream music and movies though.