Are you having a good weekend?

I have I guess, I found out I have an anxiety disorder :O & I had a marching competition. It sucked, we sucked, theres people in band who dont care and lots didnt show up, so there was a lot of holes and it just didnt look right. We got a 3 (bad) I found out because I looked at my directors papers, he told us he... show more I have I guess, I found out I have an anxiety disorder :O & I had a marching competition. It sucked, we sucked, theres people in band who dont care and lots didnt show up, so there was a lot of holes and it just didnt look right. We got a 3 (bad) I found out because I looked at my directors papers, he told us he didnt know, i feel bad :( It was super hot and we were wearing all black, it was outdoors, around 2pm and 100 degrees. Then my director said we'd get back to our high school around 6 in the afternoon because we were suppost to watch other bands, but we didnt, got back at 4. My parents were out of town and wern't getting back till 6! Luckily I was gonna stay later and go to theater though, I ushered for the play, I basically just held the door open and I got to see the show for free, but my parents are like fighting, I text my mom before the 3rd and final act started saying to leave because I like like 30-45 min away from my high school, she said to call when I was ready, but I was in the theater and didnt see that. My parents always fight though, they had a fight and my mom went to bed without her phone, so I called her like 30 times, no relpy. I pretty much had a panic attack and started crying :( Then I called my dad and he came to pick me up, he didnt even know I was gone cause my mom didnt tell him. Everyone left, they invtited us (Me & my 2 friends, who were also nice enough to wait with me in the parking lot of my high school at 9pm with no one else there) to the cast afterparty, but I wasnt exactly in a party mood afterwards, I got McDonalds and came home. Now im on Y!A, thinking about today, thinking about tomorrow. & yeah

BQ: What are you doing tomorrow? Im prolly gonna paint my door blue and go to church and do a little online shopping and musical prep, my birthdays on Wednesday

BQ2: What's a movie that you think teaches a lesson and you think everyone should see and why? I think everyone should see To Save a Life. It really makes you think about being a better person