How do women feel about transgeder women?

I have lived full-time as a woman for a year now and was wondering how women actually feel about someone like me? So far, most women seem not to mind too much when they find out about me (mostly from my voice), but I get the sense that some women feel threatened by me. Just curious to hear from other women. I... show more I have lived full-time as a woman for a year now and was wondering how women actually feel about someone like me? So far, most women seem not to mind too much when they find out about me (mostly from my voice), but I get the sense that some women feel threatened by me. Just curious to hear from other women. I won't be offended so be honest.
Update: First of all, it should be transgender. Sorry for the typo. I still have my thingie down below, but I will have the full operation in the near future.
Update 2: No, I am not attracted to women sexually. I like men.
Update 3: I am in therapy for my condition, but it is not mental. The only way I can explain it is how would you feel if you suddenly woke up in a body of a different gender? That is how I have felt since I was very young. I tried to live as my old self, but I could not. I finally feel normal now that I have transitioned.