Dear Christians, what do you think of such quality as tolerance towards different opinions, beliefs, etc?

I have not a slightest problem with your religious views. I personally don't agree with Christianity, but you are free to believe whatever you want. If that what makes you happy - go for it! I had a terrible incident with a Christian friend who turned his back on me after years of friendship only because I... show more I have not a slightest problem with your religious views. I personally don't agree with Christianity, but you are free to believe whatever you want. If that what makes you happy - go for it!

I had a terrible incident with a Christian friend who turned his back on me after years of friendship only because I was an Atheist! That broke my heart! Shattered it forever! Will I ever get close with any other Christian? Perhaps when they learn to tolerate and respect the views of other people. But somehow I just don't see that happening...

How do you guys feel about your own religion teaching you to be intolerant and disrespectful towards beliefs of others?