Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 8 years ago

First Truck, would this be a good pick?

I am turning 16 this weekend, my parents are gonna sell my jeep, and I want a truck!

Use of the truck:

*Going to practice/school.

*Driving out to my friends houses.

*Getting up my road (Huge dirt road hill, washed out every time it rains.)

*Mudding (maybe once or twice if someone will take me.)

*Road trip in the summer.

Remember I am gonna be 16, I am a girl, and I love to drive and hang with the guys, so I don't need some little sissy car, like my family has had.

Right now I am looking:

*05 Toyota Tacoma TRD OFF ROAD SR5

*02 Totota Tacoma

(The truck has to be under $4,000) I need to be able to pay insurance till at least the summer, with whatever money I have left over.) Please help me out.

Favorite Answer

I don't think you will find a TRD '05 for that price, but make sure it's a Toyota, and have a mechanic check it out to make sure it hasn't been abused.

Toyota's are awesome trucks but remember to call insurance before you purchase to get rates. I like the off road one if it was me.

Remember you will have to put gas in it, and check ins rates between vehicles.