.

My boyfriend always wants to give me oral sex?

Even when I'm on my period! Why? WHY?

Lol I do like getting head. But certainly NOT when I'm on my period!

Best Answer

maybe because he loves you

or has a fetish

or both

• prime

Most guys do want oral sex, for the reason that it does rather without difficulty consider just right for them. Nonetheless, if he's "disgusted" by having regular sex and does not want to do whatever intimate for you ... You quite must speak to him about it. I am certain that it is not your fault in any respect and i am sure that you are beautiful. Are attempting asking him what has converted and notice if there are every other ways he wishes to boost your intercourse life instead of oral sex - or at the least he can return the prefer! If things don't change, you'd be at an advantage with out him. He would not appreciate you and he's being egocentric. Additionally, like the opposite character stated - he's flirting with other girls whilst dating you! He definitely has no respect for you or your relationship. Do not let him use you like this. He disrespects you with the aid of no longer caring and he's not giving you sexual pleasure, so why are you staying with him? There are better guys in the market.

I would love to give oral to my misses every time we have sex ,, I would always like to receive it myself when we have sex , but half the time she's worn out from the kids , I'm in work all day , so time the kids go to bed were both tired , but a quick fumble most nights is better than none , but back to ya BF , if he wants to give it you all the time . Maybe like me . Nowt better buzz than making your GF *** with your mouth before you enter her with your other bit , I aint selfish would rather us both *** thaan just me !!

• bill

Real Men love their women EVERY day of the Month!

I would definitely be for that. Cept for the period thing.....never. That's just gross.

If you were my girlfriend I would give you a rim job.

Why are you complaining? Lot's of women would LOVE to have your problem.

tell him to get better at it i looooooove it when hes going down on me

Oh **** uh well it depends if you want it or not IDK good luck with that I guess sorry if that seemed like I was a dick I didnt mean to be one

he proabably think it make you happier thoughout the day

it's good , bu not when you are on your period.