Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 8 years ago

Help! I cannot take off my mothers bra and shes gonna be home in like 5 minutes!?!?

And ima boy aswell so this is gonna look REALLY bad for me!!! Its stuck, i cannot take it off! help!?!?!? shes gonna be home in 5 minutes!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Pull the straps down as if you were taking off sleeves of a shirt, once they are down turn the bra around and unhook it.

You gave us no archives on what variety. yet a million. take the shoulder straps off (only slide off shoulders and enable draw close) 2. spin bra around to clasp area so its on your chest/abdomen 3. decide the thank you to unclasp 4. yay if that doesn't artwork, then only pull each and every thing down your physique like they're pants. if the straps crisscross throughout the time of your lower back, then slide your palms out and pull down like pants.

• Snave

Woooowww, how old are you, man? What was going thru your head to put on your MOM's bra?! Sh*t dude, I guess you're gonna have to cut it or someshyt, then throw it in the dumpster or somethin.

Stop puttin on girls underwear (you're a BOY)! Smh, you must be some kinda perv....

Dumb*ss!

grab a scissor and cut through it.