How do you think Mark Sanchez will "Respond" on Monday Night?

Ok so we all know the Drama with the Jets. And after his horrible performance it seems like this Monday is the day. A lot of people believe it is the day that if Mark Sanchez does not perform, he will lose his job. I know he is an average quarterback at best but we are talking about the same guy who marched into... show more Ok so we all know the Drama with the Jets. And after his horrible performance it seems like this Monday is the day. A lot of people believe it is the day that if Mark Sanchez does not perform, he will lose his job. I know he is an average quarterback at best but we are talking about the same guy who marched into Indy and beat Peyton Manning. And then marched into Foxburough and beat Tom Brady the very next week. I mean the guy has 4 playoff wins under his belt by the time he was 25. I know he's not that good of a QB but anyone that watches football can agree that Mark Sanchez is a Winner. I dont know what day, or if that day comes at all, that he will lose his job to Tim Tebow, but I just DONT see it being on Monday Night. Any Thoughts?

P.S. I KNOW the Jets have had tremendous defenses during those playoff runs but in general it seems like Sanchez somehow elevates himself when its do or die. And his overall stats tend to be better in the playoffs.