Where can I get a pet red fox?

I'm thinking about getting a Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes) for a pet. Where could I get one? I've heard of rescuing one from a fur farm, but WHERE are those fur farms, give me actual contact information or breeders please. Now before you get all "Wild animals are not meant to be pets, you're a... show more I'm thinking about getting a Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes) for a pet. Where could I get one? I've heard of rescuing one from a fur farm, but WHERE are those fur farms, give me actual contact information or breeders please.

Now before you get all "Wild animals are not meant to be pets, you're a horrible person, bad decision, blah blah blah" I'm not just some Joe schmo wanting a cool pet. I'm a wildlife ecologist with a specialization in mesocarnivore (that means mid-sized) and large carnivore predator ecology. I know what they need and how to get it easily. I also have my own personal forest (of about 100 acres) (that I own) all around my house. I know I'll have to train it, but I think it's doable to just fit the little guy with a GPS collar and let him run loose for a while, then pull him inside when the weather gets bad or night falls. I haven't worked out all the kinks, and am definitely still in the research stage, but I know I could give the fox what it needs instead of a tiny apartment or something of like-kind.

So, how do I get a Red Fox? :)
Update: Aaaaand the hate responses begin. Okay, I'm not talking about a fox that was out in the wild yesterday and I have someone yank it out of its burrow! Sheesh! I'm talking about one that is naturally hurt somehow and couldn't survive without human aid, OR one that was born in a fur factory and was meant to... show more Aaaaand the hate responses begin. Okay, I'm not talking about a fox that was out in the wild yesterday and I have someone yank it out of its burrow! Sheesh! I'm talking about one that is naturally hurt somehow and couldn't survive without human aid, OR one that was born in a fur factory and was meant to be kept in a tiny cage and skinned. So for all you people saying I'm not compassionate or inhumane or whatever, suck on that! Yes, I'll get a permit. Yes, I'll have to figure out how to build it a proper (huge) cage or figure out how to get it inside if I let it just roam around.

But one way or another, I would be improving the life of a Red Fox that would otherwise soon be dead. Now haters shut up and help me save a Fox's life!

Lastly, if you're not going to actually answer the question, don't waste my or anyone else's time by vomiting your opinion onto the screen. Be helpful. 3, 2, 1... Go!