If god exists, why doesn't he just appear to the world on a regular basis...?

so trillions of people won't get tortured for eternity?

Update:

@ Chris Land

1. There's nothing to suggest that any of that exists.

2. With the 1000s of similar offers out there how can you know you have the right one?

Regular showings would solve all of that.

Update 2:

@Tarrielle.....

What's free will for to do with it?

Is my knowledge of the certain existence of coke in my fridge going to affect my free will when it comes to having coke or not??

Update 3:

@ Velvet

1. Why would messengers being redundant be a bad thing??

2. But god broke these laws almost willy nilly in the Bible, why is it different then as opposed to now?

Look, all I'm asking is why can't this supposedly loving being stop trillions of people brig tortured for eternity? Why won't any of you give me a straight answer??

Don't worry about that last one, it was rhetorical, I know why you can't answer properly...

Update 4:

@ Desirre

I'm not talking about showing people who already believe.

I'm talking about a global event after which there can be no doubt.

I'm talking about showing atheists, Hindu, even the small rain forest tribes of the Amazon in an indisputable fashion.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Jack
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

These people believe in talking snakes, rocks and donkeys, enough said.

I hate it when most of the fundie yank answerers always think they have the right to speak on behalf of their god, as if they know exactly what their god is saying. Makes me sick (even though it's a load of childish nonsense anyway lol)

• Login to reply the answers
  • MYOB
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

The bible is Gods' dairy of the times' God was on earth. There are 19 lives' of God in it. Because 4 wrote about Jesus people refuse to accept the other lives'. Jesus in John 16 v 28 said "Again, I leave the world!" telling others' He had been before. Moses' in Deuteronomy 29 v 2 - 6tells' the people He is their God. And because People would not stop sinning after the crucifixion God continued to come. Michaelangelos' friend who believed wrote. He is, in spite of Himself, O Lord and thy spouse.Son and Father. O His only spouse.Daughter and Mother. And God who is back on earth today because of something people did to themselves' has been vilified so much they now keep quiet about who they are. Regular basis. Yes! Believed. No! Yet they have Fathers' proof which no person can copy.

Source(s): Truth remains' Truth however much people choose to ignore it.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Assuming that we're talking about the God of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, the simple answer is that he doesn't exist. Christians will tell you (in some way or another) that the lack of evidence is due to free will, but to me it seems indecent and unrealistic for any deity to expect belief without reasonable proof. If life is really about our choice between 'right' and 'wrong', then it would make much more sense for God to leave us all alone, and allow us to make our own decisions without the push/pull effect of a knowledge of heaven and hell. Belief is an intellectual matter, not a moral one, meaning that the existence of a 'good' deity who expects belief for moral justification is inconsistent, and thus doubtful.

Source(s): Common sense.
  • Velvet
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

If he did appear to the world on a regular basis, wouldn't it be redundant to send messengers and whatnot? Also, if I were God, and planned everything to follow the laws of physics so strictly so eloquently, I wouldn't appear as a super-natural being violating these laws; it would make them so arbitrary.

1. Because, Eisenstein 'discovered' laser only by studying the theory and analysis, without a definitive experiment. He believed in something based on reason but not concrete evidence. It's so easy for me to believe in laser because I see it outright. It was smart of him to believe it without it.

2. How do you know it was all willy nilly? Maybe it was part of the 'plan'. Anyway, I'm not defending the bible. You said god, not the god in bible.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alec
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

One must first understand that the entire universe vibrates to the tune of a certain frequency. Everything is composed of vibrating molecules that are on tuned into a certain frequency. The world powers are aware of this, and certain departments of the government have experimented with these frequencies.

"God" is a system of collected psychic energy. In prayer, the christians mind sends out strong electrical impulses, vibrating waves of molecules, that is directed/sent via focus (on a daily/nightly basis) into this system. This is why prayers are rarely answered, only when this system is tapped into (though it is not designed for them, but for those who draw from what you call "God").

Christianity is a tool for removing spiritual/occult knowledge from the populace so this power can be kept in the hands of a few to manipulate and enslave the masses.

To really understand the Bible and see the truth, one must be very well educated in the occult. The mass mind is very powerful. When one studies long enough and acquires advanced knowledge of the occult, the truth is utterly shocking. The entire Judeo/Christian Bible is a hoax of catastrophic proportions with a very clear objective using subliminal means and the channeled psychic energy of believers.

Whenever Christianity or its cohorts took control of a country or region, the ancient spiritual texts and records were removed and/or destroyed and those who had spiritual knowledge were mass murdered by the Inquisition. This took out of circulation the very knowledge those in power have used and still use to manipulate the ignorant population using spiritual/occult power. The Bible is one of the most powerful subliminal tools used by a select few to enslave the masses. Most people are unaware of this because they lack knowledge regarding the occult, thought power, and psychic energy. The powers that be work to reinforce the belief that the occult, powers of the mind and spirit are nonsense or just plain bunk.

Destroying the ancient records allowed an alternative invented "history" to be written which has disconnected humanity from its true origins. Controlling history is important because if one manipulates how people see what we call the past, this influences the present and the future.

The entire Bible is an extremely powerful subliminal tool full of occult numbers, messages, allegories, and stolen material, which has been corrupted from ancient religions. In addition, this book has been infused with psychic energy and power to instill fear and to make it believable. When one's eyes are opened and one has the necessary knowledge, the *spell* will no longer be effective. The entire underlying theme of the Judeo/Christian Bible is the establishment of the fictitious history of the Jewish people in the mass mind. What the mass mind believes has power and the energy to make manifest in reality as thoughts are energy

There are vacuum-sealed vaults in the Vatican library containing thousands upon thousands of ancient esoteric books from around the world that have been stolen and hoarded over the years and kept out of public circulation. The Catholic Church, which is the root of the Christian religion, is controlled by a secret society that has abused occult power to enslave the masses. The end goal is the total enslavement of humanity, which they have worked towards relentlessly and ruthlessly.

All of this has directly affected each and every one of us. Humanity has suffered unnecessarily because of the denial of this knowledge. People have been coerced over the centuries into paying for their own damnation to the tune of billions and billions of dollars to keep this lie prospering and continuing strong. The survival and prosperity of this vicious hoax on humanity requires only ONE thing- A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!

Christianity was a reaction to the original Pagan religions, labeled as "Satanism" meaning "enemy/adversary" in Hebrew. For a hoax to succeed there has to be a lack of knowledge on the part of the victim. The Christian religion and its cohorts actively suppress knowledge and free thought, encourage people to be slaves, and never advocate or teach anything for the betterment or advancement of humanity.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

It's because he doesn't actually exist. I think that all the suffering in the world would prove enough that there is no such thing as a "loving god" as Christians believe.

Exposing Christianity: www.exposingchristianity.com

• 7 years ago

Because God gave us free will to either believe in and follow Him or not.

Let's just hope that there are a few wake up calls for people before the rapture happens.

• 7 years ago

Same way why dont people Repent of there sins and let Jesus Christ into there heart and live in heaven for eternity

• 7 years ago

The theological intricacies are explained in this brief video:

• 7 years ago

HE DOES APPEAR, YOUR JUST NOT LOOKING. PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE HOLY GHOST HAS HIM INSIDE OF THEM. THE BIBLE SAID, YOU WILL NO THEM BY THERE FRUIT. WHEN YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT YOU SHOULD SHOW SIGNS OF THE FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.