Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 8 years ago

Fall city Nebraska on craigslist?

I'm on the east coast and trying to help a friend (who currently lives in LA without internet at the moment) an apartment in Fall city, Nebraska. Can someone more familiar with the area tell me what area or craigslist i should be looking in? Tried looking around google maps without much luck...thanks so much in advance!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Falls City is a town with about 4500 people in the Southeast corner of NE.

The biggest employers in the area are the same as with any small town = the hospital, the school, followed by the government. The largest private employers are about 60 employees big.

** If your friend does not have a job lined up, if is going to have a tough time finding employment.

Falls City is 2 hours away from Lincoln, 2 hours away from Omaha, and 2 hours away from Kansas City, with only farmland between you and the city. There is no "craigslist" for a community like this to find apartments.

The only way you are going to find apartments is by contacting the local real estate offices = there will probably be 2 or 3 for the entire town. Also, there is probably only a few options in apartments. It's not a community where a lot of rentals are needed.

Source(s): I'm a native Los Angeleno, but my family owns property just a little bit to the west of Falls City.
  • sandra
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Craigslist Nebraska City

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Fall city Nebraska on craigslist?

I'm on the east coast and trying to help a friend (who currently lives in LA without internet at the moment) an apartment in Fall city, Nebraska. Can someone more familiar with the area tell me what area or craigslist i should be looking in? Tried looking around google maps without much...

Source(s): fall city nebraska craigslist: https://biturl.im/0a5OZ
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

"Liberal" groups are pursuing this suit for one reason: It is part of their general modus operandi. As a rule, they tend to like democracy only if the results of the process go their way. And to many so-called "liberals" ultimately there really is no such thing as an illegal immigrant. That explains both the moronic and ludicrous practice of using the word "undocumented" as a euphemism for "illegal" and the choleric indignation that surfaces when proposals to the effect that immigration laws already on the books be seriously enforced is heard in the public domain.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.