Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 8 years ago

Fall city Nebraska on craigslist?

I'm on the east coast and trying to help a friend (who currently lives in LA without internet at the moment) an apartment in Fall city, Nebraska. Can someone more familiar with the area tell me what area or craigslist i should be looking in? Tried looking around google maps without much luck...thanks so much in advance!

Favorite Answer

Falls City is a town with about 4500 people in the Southeast corner of NE.

The biggest employers in the area are the same as with any small town = the hospital, the school, followed by the government. The largest private employers are about 60 employees big.

** If your friend does not have a job lined up, if is going to have a tough time finding employment.

Falls City is 2 hours away from Lincoln, 2 hours away from Omaha, and 2 hours away from Kansas City, with only farmland between you and the city. There is no "craigslist" for a community like this to find apartments.

The only way you are going to find apartments is by contacting the local real estate offices = there will probably be 2 or 3 for the entire town. Also, there is probably only a few options in apartments. It's not a community where a lot of rentals are needed.

Source(s): I'm a native Los Angeleno, but my family owns property just a little bit to the west of Falls City.
  • sandra

Craigslist Nebraska City

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Fall city Nebraska on craigslist?

I'm on the east coast and trying to help a friend (who currently lives in LA without internet at the moment) an apartment in Fall city, Nebraska. Can someone more familiar with the area tell me what area or craigslist i should be looking in? Tried looking around google maps without much...

Source(s): fall city nebraska craigslist: https://biturl.im/0a5OZ

"Liberal" groups are pursuing this suit for one reason: It is part of their general modus operandi. As a rule, they tend to like democracy only if the results of the process go their way. And to many so-called "liberals" ultimately there really is no such thing as an illegal immigrant. That explains both the moronic and ludicrous practice of using the word "undocumented" as a euphemism for "illegal" and the choleric indignation that surfaces when proposals to the effect that immigration laws already on the books be seriously enforced is heard in the public domain.