How exactly do the benefits outweigh the risks with vaccines?

Vaccines do NOT guarantee immunity and come with a very long list of possible adverse reactions including chronic illnesses, brain swelling and death. There are stories all over the internet of children suffering with these reactions including many death stories. So if vaccines don't guarantee immunity and... show more Vaccines do NOT guarantee immunity and come with a very long list of possible adverse reactions including chronic illnesses, brain swelling and death. There are stories all over the internet of children suffering with these reactions including many death stories. So if vaccines don't guarantee immunity and openly admit they have the potential to injure and kill, what exactly are the benefits? All the children being injured and killed by vaccines are they just the necessary sacrifices for the greater good? Would you feel that way if it was your child that suffered? I have researched into childhood diseases and most are very benign and have extremely high survival rates so long as your child has a healthy immune system. Why would anyone risk their child's life and overall health with a vaccine injection to only maybe protect them from a disease they most likely won't get and if they do have an almost 100% chance of making a full recovery? What if that shot killed them or injured them for life? Just as a disease can be dangerous so can vaccines, and again they come with no guarantee. But if you choose not to vaccinate then you are guaranteed your child won't suffer from one or more of the many possible adverse reactions. I'd much rather go with the guarantee. What are your thoughts?
Update: Vaccine failure admitted: Whooping cough outbreaks higher among children already vaccinated
http://www.naturalnews.com/035466_whoopi...

The truth about polio: History shows polio caused by pesticide exposure, then was eradicated by decline in DDT use (NOT the vaccine)
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=51275
Update 2: Stop blaming the unvaccinated. The unvaccinated are not starting the outbreaks they are the healthiest people on the planet. The ones starting the outbreaks are those being injected with weakened viruses and shedding those viruses for up to 6 weeks. Secondary Transmission: The short and sweet about live virus... show more Stop blaming the unvaccinated. The unvaccinated are not starting the outbreaks they are the healthiest people on the planet. The ones starting the outbreaks are those being injected with weakened viruses and shedding those viruses for up to 6 weeks.

Secondary Transmission: The short and sweet about live virus vaccine shedding.
http://insidevaccines.com/wordpress/2008...
Update 3: Wow Rhianna creating brand new accounts now! Just like I knew you would LOL You just can't stop the harassment can you? I have blocked 3 of your other accounts and I will continue to block every new one you create. Here let me try this STOP HARASSING ME RHIANNA! If you think your cyber-bullying is going to... show more Wow Rhianna creating brand new accounts now! Just like I knew you would LOL You just can't stop the harassment can you? I have blocked 3 of your other accounts and I will continue to block every new one you create. Here let me try this STOP HARASSING ME RHIANNA! If you think your cyber-bullying is going to scare me away think again. The more you attack me the longer I stick around. You are making a fool of yourself and I am really enjoying it :o)

Oh and MRS. A thank you for the Inside Vaccines link I have bookmarked it. I was not familiar with this one and it is full of lots of great info.