best home remedies for yeast infections?
- 8 years agoFavorite Answer
You can resolve this issue easily by getting yourself monistat 3 treatment from your local pharmacy and use it as directed. For the time being avoid ALL SUGAR based foods. Sugars will directly feed the yeast and prolong your symptoms. Also the following will help:
AVOID THE FOLLOWING FOODS:
ALL fruit juices and canned fruit (too much sugar).
ALL dried fruits (too much sugar).
Very starchy vegetables (pumpkin, sweet corn, parsnip) – Avoid for the first few weeks, like fresh fruits.
Frozen fruit, preserved fruits, canned fruits.
White flours, white rice, white pasta.
Potatoes (baked is generally OK, not mashed).
White rice (stick with brown or wild rice).
White pasta (stick with buckwheat pasta).
Most all breads & pizza bases (avoid bread).
Alcohol (can be especially a bad choice).
Sugar, in any form, shape and quantity.
Honey, molasses, rice syrup, maple syrup.
1. Choose cotton underwear and do not wear tight trousers (Moulds love warm, dark spaces with limited airflow).
2. Avoid damp environments where airborne moulds are ever-present.
3. Exercise everyday to relieve stress. Aerobic exercise is especially useful in treating candida as Candida and other fungi do not thrive in a high-oxygen environment. Also, fresh air and regular exercise have a positive effect on immunity.
4. Cut all foods containing yeast including bread, pizza, crackers, pastries, muffins, mushrooms and ferments like soy sauce, cheese, tomato paste, beer and vinegar.
5. Avoid refined carbohydrates as they are known to have a depressant effect on the immune system.
6. Get organic coconut oil which cost about $5-7 dollars from a health food store and take 2 tablespoons of it every morning. It will help give relief from the inflammation caused by yeast (candida), externally and internally to your body.
7. Get apple cider vinegar RAW. I would recommend the one from a company called Bragg's which is about $6 dollars. Take 2 tablespoons of it the moment you wake up from bed and before you go to sleep. It helps encourage the growth of healthy bacteria, which in turn minimizes the overgrowth of candida and balances your body's pH level.
8. Eat lots of leafy Green Veg's every time you are hungry.
9. Get probiotics supplement which cost about 20-30 dollars. Use as directed
10. AVOID ALL SUGAR BASED FOODSSource(s): http://www.yeastinfection.org/faqs
- 8 years ago
Tea Tree Oil can be used as a very effective treatment for Yeast Infection. This essential oil when applied topically after being diluted in water has equally proven very effective in combating yeast infection. It is important to mention that what works for someone else may not necessarily work for you. It is always recommended that you seek medical advice first before attempting to treat yourself with whatever home or natural remedies that you come across. This will ensure that you get the right diagnosis so you can be able to know how to cure yeast infection effectively.Source(s): http://cureyeastinfectionnaturallytips.com
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ?Lv 44 years ago
I've but to uncover any well treatments, however I've been told on making use of average yoghurt to a tampon, do not take scorching baths most effective hot showers. If you most effective like baths then be certain they are no longer too scorching and do not wash your hair within the tub whilst. Don't put on tights or too tight garments, attempt to put on undeniable cotton pants. Use non-organic washing powder in your garments, drink plenty of water and if all else fails Diflucan is extremely splendid! Get greater quickly!
- 8 years ago