Women do you actually dress "Sexy" so men can stare at you?

For the record I'm a woman. It always upset me when I hear men say that we dress "sexily" just to get attention from them. Perhaps I'm crazy, and far to conceited, but I like my cleavage and my short skirts because I love to look at myself, in the mirror, or any reflect of myself through out the... show more For the record I'm a woman. It always upset me when I hear men say that we dress "sexily" just to get attention from them. Perhaps I'm crazy, and far to conceited, but I like my cleavage and my short skirts because I love to look at myself, in the mirror, or any reflect of myself through out the day. I love the shape of my boobs when I push them up to my chin and how a sexy pair of heels makes my legs look long and toned. I love feeling my hair brush against my bare back and my cleavage. The only person I'm trying to impress is myself. I don't mind if a guy takes a look, but specifically staring and thinking that the way I'm dressed is some signal to come over and rape me is a whole different story. I have a right to dress anyway I want and shouldn't be harassed. What is the excuse for women who wear hijabs and are assaulted? Dressing sexy isn't to get someone's attention, its to please my more than likely disturbed fascination with my body.

So women am I crazy? Do any of you feel the way I do? Or do you actually dress sexily to attract men?

Men who are reading do you actually think women dress sexy to get your attention? OR do you use it as an excuse to talk to them?

All opinions are welcome
Update: Darren, If I'm on a date I'd hope that he'd be a big enough boy to look at my face, they're just boobs, I'm sure he's seen them before. Also I'm a woman, I'll get judged no matter what I do and what I do not do. IF someone's opinion of me is lowered because I've got tit... show more Darren, If I'm on a date I'd hope that he'd be a big enough boy to look at my face, they're just boobs, I'm sure he's seen them before. Also I'm a woman, I'll get judged no matter what I do and what I do not do. IF someone's opinion of me is lowered because I've got tit crack, then it make it all the easier for me to take them by surprise. You should never underestimate someone by the way they look.

A homeless man can be worth 1 million dollars, and a "whore" can be your boss.
Update 2: Rabit eye, you know that modest women attract creepers and get raped too. Women in the middle east who are covered from head to toe and still get raped and harassed by creepers. And women who never leave the house so no one can see them have low self esteem. If clothing could protect you from rape I'm sure... show more Rabit eye, you know that modest women attract creepers and get raped too. Women in the middle east who are covered from head to toe and still get raped and harassed by creepers. And women who never leave the house so no one can see them have low self esteem.

If clothing could protect you from rape I'm sure that there would be no rape or sexual assault.