12 questions for Anime fans?

here goes...

#1 - What anime(s) managed to make you cry, if any?

#2 - If you could trade places with any character, but you would have to go through EVERYTHING that that character went through, who would it be?

#3 - What anime deserves a second season that didn't get one (In your opinion)?

#4 - What anime, if made into a novel (the regular kind) that follows the anime EXACTLY, would you want to or be willing to read?

#5 - Your second favorite anime? (Yup, not the first, but the second)

#6 - The funniest scene EVER in any anime. (post YouTube link please)

#7 - Which genre do you like better - Action/Romance or Comedic/Romance or Comedy/Action with NO romance?

#8 - Have you ever watched an anime just because other people are, even if you don't particularly like it yourself?

#9 - The best anime (to you) with Romance and Slife-of-life elements thru-ought it?

#10 - Have you ever wanted to punch an anime character for some reason, if so why?

#11 - Have you ever dropped an anime on the first episode, if so what anime and why?

#12 - whats your favorite 'KEY' animation (If you've seen any)?

Cant Wait to hear from you!

thanks!

Update:

To "Justan". I've seen eureka Seven before. Yes, i know what you mean :)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

1 - What anime(s) managed to make you cry, if any?

>> Clannad After Story, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Ef - a tale of melodies, AnoHana, Bokura ga Ita, i cry easily :p

#2 - If you could trade places with any character, but you would have to go through EVERYTHING that that character went through, who would it be?

>> someone who has a perfectly normal life and enjoying it.. Minami Kana (Minami-ke)

>> Durarara!!, i'm still waiting :(

#4 - What anime, if made into a novel (the regular kind) that follows the anime EXACTLY, would you want to or be willing to read?

>> Steins;Gate, perhaps? novels have a lot of details and i think S;G needs a lot of details. or Mawaru Penguindrum because this series needs a detailed explanation as well, and i really like the series

>> Mawaru Penguindrum

>> Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou episode 10 -- bike scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wab6uPwAgY

Youtube thumbnail

#7 - Which genre do you like better - Action/Romance or Comedic/Romance or Comedy/Action with NO romance?

>> comedy/romance

#8 - Have you ever watched an anime just because other people are, even if you don't particularly like it yourself?

>> yup, Guilty Crown and Sword Art Online for example

#9 - The best anime (to you) with Romance and Slife-of-life elements thru-ought it?

>> Clannad series

#10 - Have you ever wanted to punch an anime character for some reason, if so why?

>> i guess i did when i watched School Days.. i really dislike Sekai and Makoto because of what they did :v [spoiler]Makoto for cheating, and Sekai for making Makoto to cheat in the first place

#11 - Have you ever dropped an anime on the first episode, if so what anime and why?

>> no, i have to at least watch 3 episodes of a series

>> Clannad series :)

• 7 years ago

1) Wolf's Rain, Clannad/Clannad Afterstory, Scrapped Princess, Elfen Lied

2) Hmmmm....I like so many sad things that this is a tough one....maybe Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service. She can fly and has a talking cat.

3) Fruits Basket (It was made to have one but I think the manga author didn't want it or something)

4) Yeah, but I'd prefer if it was a novel before an anime

5) Hmmmm....Clannad/Clannad Afterstory.

6) Well it probably is not the funniest scene ever but I cracked up and it's what I always think about when someone mentions comedic scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvUhrPMFLiA

Youtube thumbnail

7) Action Romance. I like comedic romance too but I say action romance because I like characters being in danger and having sad scenes.

8) No, that's against everything I believe in doing. Sometimes I'm sad that I love something that's so popular like Clannad for example. However, it is best to ignore things like that and just watch what sounds good to you. None of my friends like anime anyway :(

9) Clannad or Kimi ni Todoke

10) Yes, pretty much all the scientists in Elfen Lied who tortured the Diclonius

11) Yes, The World of Narue. I don't know why but I just didn't like it at all. It seemed weak.

12) Clannad

Wow I mentioned Clannad a lot.

• Ken_G
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

1. Definitely Clannad

2. Kyon from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. This guy can think rationally when the world are not rational as he think.

3. Ga Rei Zero. I know that the story should be followed by Ga Rei (Manga) but I do think they should anime it.

4. Practically anything

5. Hmm... if K-On is 1st, then Nichijou is second. Then again, there are a lot seconds in my list XD

6. The scene from Nichijou, Principal vs Deer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApKE01R9DyY

Youtube thumbnail

7. Comedice/Romance, 2 of my favorites.

8. Yeah... I think. Usually it goes with the main stream ones like Naruto, One Piece and Bleach, just to get updated.

9. Same as no.1

10. Ali Al-Saachez from Gundam 00. I hate selfish person.

11. Not as long I remembered.

12. Angel Beats!

Source(s): A from of anime mind.
  • 7 years ago

1.Avatar the last air tales of ba sing se was a tear jerker um if you dont cry at the end of cowboy bebop you have no soul naruto in its early stages chunin exams bleach movie memories of nobody was heart breaking Code Geass full of sadness the list goes on but next question

2. I would be Fai from Tsubasa Resevior Chronicle

3. D- Grayman and Air gear definitely

4. I'd probably read Sekirei or Casshern SIns or 5 cm per second

5. Code Geass

6. Deadman Wonderland when shiro eats all of ganta's snacks

7.Action/Roance but nothings complete without a laugh

8. Nope

9. I should probably broaden my genres but ill go with Durarara Naruto

10. I wanted to punch Ash because he released Groudon

11. Crayon Shin Chan is Blastphemy

12. Havent seen any

u should make it 13 next time for my lucky number

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

1 - What anime(s) managed to make you cry, if any?

Lets just say nearly all the anime's I've watched made me cry

Either Ichigo from bleach, Otoha from H2o, Stength from Black Rock Shooter (the anime), Ron fron Black Rock Shooter (manga),

Macross Frontier, NaNa DEFINETLY NANA, possibly Lovely Complex

Probably if NaNa were a novel it would be similar to 50 shades of grey (obviously less going into the details with the sex scenes), h2o footprints in the sand would be a great novel! Possibly Black Rock Shooter, Deathnote would make a tremendous book, Hamtarou would be a good children's novel, Children who chase lost voices from the deep below would have been spectacular! Spirited away would be good and Aoi no exorcist would be good if you cut some filler episodes out

I really don't know. All my animes are equal

A lot of the scenes in Bleach are hilarious!

I see romance as a tool to enhance drama and the plot but I'm not really a fan of romance much, but then again I have seen NaNa, lovely complex and I'm in the middle of reading Shinobi Life and they were solely based on romance.

My ex best friend forced me to watch Lovely Complex and she recommended NaNa. She didn't force me to watch NaNa but once I started I couldn't stop. My brother and best friend forced me to watch Naruto which I did want to watch but I couldn't be bothered. And one of my friends from school got me into DeathNote

Shinobi Life

A lot of anime characters actually. I'm going to start with Sakura because I down right think she's a burden and every thing else mentioned in the 16 reasons why I hate Haruno Sakura (wisshhfullthinking at DeviantArt if you wanna check out that list). Then I'd have to say Hachi from NaNa because she is an idiot, having s*x on the first date isn't love and I saw your pregnancy coming from the start! I'm surprised she didn't get chlamydia or some **** like that, I think she's a slut. Yuuki and Kaname from Vampire Night, I really wanted to see them break up, Yuuki is a useless ho and Kaname is a selfish asshole ZERO ALL THE WAY!!!. Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier, I had a lot of reasons to hate her

Medaka Box, Fairytail and Rosario+Vampire. Fanservice isn't my thing and I'm saving Fairytail for later

I don't get that

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Hehe, this looks interesting...

1. I don't cry that easily... but Angel Beats!. The ending was one of the saddest I have ever seen. And this one part in Naruto Shippuden when Minato and Kushina die. I bawled my eyes out! It gets me every time.

2. I love this question :) It's so hard to choose though. All the best characters have bad luck... I guess I would choose to be Yamanaka Ino from Naruto. Or I would probably choose to be May Chang from Fullmetal Alchemist. Her alchemy is awesome and I'd get to be close to the Elric brothers, and maybe end up with Alphonse (I am a girl).

3. Another. Though with a new plot and mystery. It's the sort of anime that won't get old 'cause it keeps you guessing.

4. Another hard one! So many to choose from!! Probably Naruto. I don't know why but the plot is just so gripping to follow and it never gets boring - ignoring the filler episodes.

5. Haha, second? It's good to see someone asking this rather than the first which gets asked all the time... Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Though it is very close to being first :)

6. Goku's moments in this video. He was... a weird kid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxV2Fet-o2k

Youtube thumbnail

7. Action/Romance. I am not a big fan of Comedy, but enjoy funny moments in Action/Romance :)

8. Yes, one of my friends is crazy about Highschool romantic comedy anime and vampire anime which I'm not really into most of the time. But still, it is good to try different kinds of anime if I want to call myself an anime fan!!

9. Clannad. It is basically a slice of life anime but has a real sad story and is meaningful too.

10. Yes, I have wanted to punch Yamcha and Chichi from Dragon Ball / DBZ nearly every episode they are in because they are SO ANNOYING and never do anything useful. Also, Tobi from Naruto for causing the deaths of so many people and Sasuke for being himself... and Tsunade for not running after Jiraiya when he left the village for the last time (though she is one of my favourite characters still!). And Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin for being an *** in the beginning, but I ended up liking him :)

11. Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu. It just seemed pointless and too over-the-top to me...

12. Clannad

I wish Yahoo Answers had more surveys like this one!!

Very much enjoyed taking part in this. Thank you :P

• Z-one
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

1. I didn't cry over any anime yet. But felt emotional after watching Angel Beats and Air.

#2. Yoh Asakura from Shaman King.

#3. C³ - Cube x Cursed x Curious, Hidan no Aria, Shaman King, Groove Adventure Rave.

#4. Aria series.

#5. Tamayura Hitotose. So relaxing to watch.

#6. From Carnival Phantasm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx-uV0zUGX4

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related (from 3:08 - 10:24)

#7. Comedy/Action with NO romance. A bit of romance is ok, but too much of it would delay the main plot.

#8. Not yet. Though I did try a few popular ones like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Death Note. I liked them though.

#9. Toradora.

#10. Tokunosuke Omoteura from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal. He is just annoying!!!

#11. One Outs. I don't like the idea of having sports as a way of gambling. Not my type of anime.

#12. Well, KEY only made the storyline as far as I know. While Kyoto Animation (people who made K-On) animated them (except Angel Beats). But Air is ok, and so is Angel Beats. I've yet to see Clannad (and After Story) though.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

1) H2O: footprints in the sand

2) Kota from Kanokon (lucky bastard)

3) Inu x Boku Secret Service

4) Mobilesuit Gundam 00

5) u sir are evil....... umm........Eureka 7

6) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAJYvG5g2p0

Youtube thumbnail

7) screw your choices HAREM anime lolbut action/romance is good

8) nope

9) We without wings under the innocent sky (yea i know long name)

10) yes, holland on Eureka 7....... watch it u'll understand

11) i dont think so.... i usually follow the 2 ep. policy

12) like them all

• flss
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

1. Should you could decide on a targeted ability/potential from any anime/manga what would it be? << L intelligences >> 2. Have been you keen on L's successors Mello and near? <<nope >> three. Would you instead fight with weapons, swords, or fists? << Sword >> four. Who do you will have more sympathy for? Mild or Lelouch? << nobody >> 5. Do you find yourself rooting for the good guys or the dangerous guys? << dangerous guy >> 6. Would you rather be a ninja or a soul reaper? << ninja >> 7. Do you watch anime fillers? << nope >> eight. Do you commonly call L from deathnote, "L" or "Ryuzaki"? << L >> 9. Do you more often than not decide on a joyful or unhappy ending in anime? << sad >> 10. Do you end up more interested in practical or fable anime? << practical >> 11. Do you enjoy staring at anime or reading manga extra? << manga >> 12. Who's the most strong anime personality? << Son Goku >> thirteen. What is the first anime/manga series that you became a relatively dedicated fan of? << one piece >> 14. Do you enjoy yaoi/yuri? << nope >> 15.Do you suppose that mild is real an evil personality? << nope.. I consider he's savior >> sixteen. Who is the most evil anime personality? << none >> 17. Which anime personality has the worst existence? << Lucy >>

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.