Will the Nicki Minaj/Mariah Carey profanity laced verbal altercation complete the plummet of American Idol....?

ratings?

Certainly Mariah has the actual performance and hit advantage while Nicki brings an edgy and younger demographic with some hits under her belt...but many young women look to Ms. Minaj as a role model...good, bad, or indifferent.

What does this say about our current cultural values and the tolerance of this type of behavior in two professionals? Did one handle their friction better than the other? Who? and How?

Favorite Answer

Yes, they made a big mistake hiring Nicki Minaj.No idea why they even needed to. Nicki is just acting like a bigger Diva than Mariah is.Nicki is not even that talented.Mariah is a good choice but Nicki no.

I think this will end the whole show together.Alot of people are turned off by them adding Nicki Minaj and with this drama between her and Mariah it's going to just end it.

I think ratings will sink even further than it already has been in the past seasons since Simon left.

• KTR

I am hoping the show will get canceled. There should not be so much emphasis on the silly judges.

FOX needs to replace one of those two ASAP, before they do do bring an end to the show.