Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationOther - Outdoor Recreation · 7 years ago

Spring Airsoft pistols help?

Im looking to buy some airsoft pistols but im browsing and some say spring does that mean i need to cock it back everytime i want to make another shot?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Spring- Spring airsoft guns require you to physically pull back the slide (top of) the airsoft pistol to the point were you here a distinctive click which tells you the spring is pulled back and the airsoft gun can be shot.

Electric- A AEP (Automatic Electric Pistol) it powered off of a battery. The battery pulls the spring back by itself without the need of you to pull the slide back.

Gas- A Gas Airsoft gun requires no battery power nor no manual slide pull. All you must do is Gas up your airsoft gun and shoot.

A spring airsoft gun requires you to cock the airsoft gun after every shot.

• 7 years ago

Spring pistols have to be ****** back each time but are great starters, if you want more realistic though get a co2 (where you just pull the trigger like a real gun) or electric (just hold down the trigger) I would recommend for a spring the walther p99 special forces

Source(s): Airsoft
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Spring is you have to cock back the slide every shot. You can save 40$ for a Airmag c11 and it's co2 and is 15 round mag and semi auto

• 7 years ago

I would definetely go with a TSD 1911 CO2 non blowback, the spring guns just aren't good and end up looking like a kids toy, which is mostly where airsoft gets its bad wrap from. The TSD 1911 you can get from amazon and its only like $50. You can find tons of reviews of it on youtube hope I helped.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

the terrific thank you to locate a stable spring airsoft pistol is to circulate right down to the carrying stable shop and do some surfing. in case you have a great 5 close to you, they in lots of situations have a weekly pistol on sale. in lots of situations the carrying stable shops have the pistols out on reveal cabinets or in reveal counters. the main to looking a stable one is one that has a stable FPS (250-3 hundred is stable for a pistol) and a stable potential. (14 BB's + is incredibly stable) They under no circumstances run too costly, so because it particularly is not a concern. larger weapons require analyze on the manufacturers and such, yet incredibly plenty all the manufacturers make a reliable handgun.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.