Are "American Indians" , "Mexicans',& "Indians" distantly yet genetically related?

I have noticed quite a similarity in 1. the way they look. (most obvious one)..but also. 2. their mannerisms are very similar or their "nature"..they seem to have similar attitudes and ways of being..i am guessing this is genetic..as they are so far away from each other..but still seem to have same basic... show more I have noticed quite a similarity in 1. the way they look. (most obvious one)..but also. 2. their mannerisms are very similar or their "nature"..they seem to have similar attitudes and ways of being..i am guessing this is genetic..as they are so far away from each other..but still seem to have same basic "nature"....3. both are very friendly..and honest...(for most part)..is it genetic that some races maybe have more "theives and liars"? why?