Music on a perfume advert?

I saw a perfume advert the other day, but can't remember much about it. I think the music was in french - it was slow and mostly just a tune until right at the end where a feminine, high pitched voice came in. The tune was something like, ' du du du doooo, DOOOOOOO, DO, DO DU, DOOOO, du du du DOOOOOOO', in case that's any help at all. She was either speaking French or saying something like, 'live young,' I couldn't be certain.

What I remember of the advert was light, sunny shots. For some reason I remember a woman's legs on a bed?

I'm sorry for the vagueness, but if you know the tune I'd be very grateful. It's driving me mad! Also, the song is not 'Moi Je Joue'. Thanks!

DOESN'T MATTER EVERYBODY, I FOUND IT BY MYSELF. IT WAS MISS DIOR PARFUM, AND THE SONG WAS JE T'AIME BY JANE BIRKIN & SERGE GAINSBOURG

• Mark K
    Favorite Answer

JE T'AIME BY JANE BIRKIN & SERGE GAINSBOURG