What's the easiest way to remove the "Live Security Professional" malware?

Update: Keeps poping up with "virus detected" windows and random virus alerts.
Update 2: All great answers, thanks for the responses. Resolved the problem by going into safe mode, running something called "Microsoft Safety Scanner", once that was done (did a Full Scan BTW), I did another full scan using Norton 360. After that I created another user account with admin rights, restarted and... show more All great answers, thanks for the responses. Resolved the problem by going into safe mode, running something called "Microsoft Safety Scanner", once that was done (did a Full Scan BTW), I did another full scan using Norton 360. After that I created another user account with admin rights, restarted and logged on using it. Ran another full scan using Norton 360 (I'm sure at this point it was overkill...NO MERCY FOR MALWARE!!!), after which, I restarted logged on with my original account and the problem was gone. Not sure at which point the problem got resolved, but I figured it was better to be safe than sorry.