Will I still be able to enlist?

I decided that I should lose the weight and join the military. my mom and dad kept putting me down, saying that I've been fat my whole life and ill stay that way so I moved out. It's been a month and I'm down 20 with 60 to go. I am currently 20 but it could be 21 or 22 until I lose all the weight. My... show more I decided that I should lose the weight and join the military. my mom and dad kept putting me down, saying that I've been fat my whole life and ill stay that way so I moved out. It's been a month and I'm down 20 with 60 to go. I am currently 20 but it could be 21 or 22 until I lose all the weight. My biggest fear is that while the military is drawing down, by the time I lose the weight I may not be able to enlist. I would want to join the Navy, Marine Corps or Army for Avionics, Helicopter repair or electronic repair.
Update: Well I am still a little risky and you must remember, I am homeless so the military is all I have left to hang on to. Of course, the major reason I decided to lose the weight in the first place is my health but the military is my motivation.