Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 8 years ago

Cheap monster beats,what is the difference between the Elite and Trade editions?

I found there are two editions of the new monster beats.Who can tell me the difference in details?I try to figure out and get the very one to listen to the music.

Favorite Answer

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE ANY OF YOUR MONEY ON THOSE.

If REAL quality is an issue, please go for REPUTABLE brands only such as B&W, Sennheiser (most affordable), Shure, Grado, Denon, AKG, Audio-Technica, Etymotic or Beyerdynamic. Things like V-Moda, Klipsch, Sony, Panasonic, JVC and Philips are ONLY "okay-ish" indeed. Please do NOT fall a victim to FASHION ACCESSORIES by buying Sol/Republic/Revolution, Noontec Zoro's, Benetton, a-jays, iFrogz, Marley, Fanny Wang, Razer, Karl Kani, WESC, Turtle, JH, Dr.Dre/Beats/Solo, Ludacris/Soul, Koss, Skullcandy, Lady GaGa, Skullcrushers, Monsters nor Bose, because they are ALL seriously overhyped and overpriced "fashion blingbling gimmicks" with a very poor durability and sound quality, NOTHING else (and those who try to claim they are good do NOT know ANYTHING about QUALITY anyway!), BE THEM FAKE OR NOT!

Please do NOT go for overly thumping bass that distorts everything else, instead focus on good sound quality IN GENERAL.

If you want to buy the cheapest monster beats,you can go the online store http://monster-beatsbuy.com .The online store monster beats is very beautiful and cheap!I think you also like it!