Vanessa asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Where to buy synthetic front lace wigs ?

Hi ! I was wondering, where can i buy synthetic front lace wigs that are also heat resistant ? I've look around but always end up on REAL hair wigs sites... (And those are expensive !)

So if someone know, I would appreciate :)

Favorite Answer

try bestlacewigs.com for synthetic wigs. kind of expensive bet less than human hair wigs.

for cheaper lace fronts check your local asian beauty supply store. I found one by Eve hair company. Synthetic, lace front that is heat resistant up to 400°F at my beauty supply store for $80.

I recommend buying a flesh colored wig cap for lace fronts. hairwigharlem.com has them.

howdy, it easily relies upon on the factitious lace the front wig. Yaki and kinky synthetic textures can very last see you later as 6 months relying on the way you're taking care of it. Curly and silky synthetic lace the front wigs do not very last very lengthy in any respect. sturdy luck!