Please just read this! i need help?

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS

Yesterday, my 17 year old niece, who attends Lancaster High School, was beaten by a football player, named Kyle, on school grounds, for being gay. After receiving over a dozen blows to her jaw, eye and head, all he received was a 5 day suspension by the Lancaster School District. She suffered from a fractured jaw and multiple concussions to the head and the Deputy Sheriff advised her mother to re-think her wanting to file charges against the football player because her daughter pushed him back. The school ended up documenting "assault" charges on my nieces file, NOT the football players! To make things worse, the Deputy Sheriff on site warned my niece, by saying,"Just so you know, if you file charges against him, I'm taking his side." Oh, and the icing on the cake was when the football player came up to my niece after school and said, "Sorry, but you had it coming!" We're attempting to raise awareness and bring this story to light because Lancaster High School is trying to sweep this "Hate Crime" under the rug!

know should'nt they do more about this? This is really messed up. and the only reason why they don't wanna press charges is because he is the best player on there team. I need everyones help to do more about this situation please. Me, my niece, my grandma and grandpa, my dad basically my whole family would appreciate this. Please post this everywhere. You would be helping a whole family.

Favorite Answer

You could start a petition on Change.org, It's a good way to get this publicized and to spread awareness.

I love to get to the bottom of things. No offense but can you verify that this is connected to you because I am becoming suspicious. I have seen this report a lot but it is connected to this website. http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/lancaster.asp

I would like to say I will spread peace and acknowledgement of all persons as deserving respect but to a certain point it is hard to spread a story that some people are claiming is fabricated.

I just want the origin of the story so please let me know any details.