Stressed Out College Freshman Need Help?

Hello guys. I'm a freshman at Mount St. Mary's University and I'm wondering if I put too much on my plate. I'm taking 6 classes(had no choice in the matter) in which my college chose 5 of them for me and made me pick 1 elective. I'm taking: Intro to Computer Programming Using Python- the... show more Hello guys. I'm a freshman at Mount St. Mary's University and I'm wondering if I put too much on my plate. I'm taking 6 classes(had no choice in the matter) in which my college chose 5 of them for me and made me pick 1 elective.
I'm taking:
Intro to Computer Programming Using Python- the teacher is unreasonable... he gives us homeworks that require us to read 3-4 chapters ahead when the chapter we're working on is like chapter 5.
Computer Programming Lab- same teacher. Same unreasonableness.
Veritas Symposium- Not even sure about why we have this class. They took away freshman seminar and gave every incoming freshman this class. It supposed to be a leadership and truth course using intensive writing. While some students have random teachers like spanish or theology professors teaching them, I somehow ended up with the head of the english department and his grading is strict as hell. My work which is better than many of my friends would receive a C while my friends would receive A's due to having other professors. We're also waaay ahead of other classes and the syllabus.
French 100- I don't even know why they're forcing me to take this. I'm not gonna live in Europe or anything sooooo....
Education 100: Foundation of Amer Education - I'm not an education major(computer science) but somehow ended up in this class and I feel like its pointless for me. I didn't even buy the book because I felt like it was a waste of $300. While the professor is nice, I dislike the class itself because it has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm pursuing.
English 116 Japanese Cinema- Probably my only class I like. The professor is great but the thing is I hate writing in general.

I feel really stressed right now because I was soo much work bundled up on me. Actually thinking of dropping out of college but the fact that my mother took out a 14k loan for me is the only thing keeping me going. Is there anyway to actually get easy classes when my college chooses all my classes for me? I feel like they put me in all the hard classes because everyone I know is strolling along nicely. I'm not even in honors is why its even more frustrating. I'm working my *** off to get a 4.0 but it looks like that's a dream that won't be realized. I just want my mom not to worry financially for my college. My family isn't wealthy and really we don't have the money to be spending on education. PLUS my sister is gonna be in college 2 years from now too. What should I do? Should I transfer or what? Need help really stressed and sorry for the long rant
Update: My hardest class isn't computer programming, It is Veritas Symposium. Educ 100 has nothing to do with my major. It was just a class I ended up in because the registrar office had some room or something? it is a class for teaching majors. I have to wake up every morning at 6 to go to some high school to watch... show more My hardest class isn't computer programming, It is Veritas Symposium. Educ 100 has nothing to do with my major. It was just a class I ended up in because the registrar office had some room or something? it is a class for teaching majors. I have to wake up every morning at 6 to go to some high school to watch some teachers teaching 9th graders -.-. I'm a computer science major. Just feel like my classes are useless or too hard except Japanese Cinema. Also should I be taking math classes since I am of course a computer science major? I'm starting to wonder if this is the school for me but I just can't imagine leaving the friends I've made.