Getting from Providence, RI to Waltham, MA by public transit?

I received a job in Waltham (Specifically 51 Sawyer Road, Waltham, MA) and am curious as to how I would get there using public transit?

The only thing I know thus far is to take the Providence Commuter Rail Line to South Station (Boston)...what do I do after that, step by step, to reach my final destination?

Favorite Answer

you take the Providence Line inbound to South Station, from there take red line to green (be careful not all gren line trains go all the way to North station, some turn around in Government Center) or orange line to North Station

from there take teh fitcbirg Line Commuter rail to the Brandeis Roberts train station and walk the rest of the way. It is a few hundred feet from the trian station

Source(s): ..

you may create a commune with like with 20 or extra human beings paying for one yet another autos as a try through fact must be completely to lots in fee for quite some human beings through fact it does no longer artwork on a extensive scale in basic terms from those antagonistic to government subsidies for no longer retaining the relatively unfavorable as is.