Does anybody know a dubstep track with the weakest bass drop ever ?

Does anybody know a dubstep track with the weakest bass drop ever ? xD

no, i can handle very hard drops but i was wondering if there is a dubstep track with the weakest bass drop ever ?

• Best Answer

Wow you and this other guy are moronic. I'd have to say Skrillex's remix of "In For The Kill" because there is almost no bass. BTW Dubstep isn't all about a huge BASS DROP DUR HURR get a subwoofer you f*cking dumbass.

Probably the most heaviest ones I've heard are - Full Russian with the aid of xKore - Magnum through xKore - Pump It Up through Zomboy - hearth Hive by way of Knife party - Rock N' Roll by using Skrillex And the absolute heaviest: - Forgive Me by means of file One honestly, i do not really just like the drop in that song, but you gotta supply it credit, it's rather quite large. Also, a lot of folks look to think that Sweety Man via Ry Legit has a big drop, but I particularly do not agree in any respect, however hiya, you must assess it out and examine what you think for yourself. If we're speaking about favourite drops, then mine would either be guarantees by way of Nero (Nero & Skrillex Remix) or To the stars by using Modestep, (ruin The Noise & The Autobots Remix) they may be all lovely philthy, you should assess them out

Beautiful Lies. Mt Eden