My turn signals on my 95 buick regal wont flash?

i replaced the fuse in the fuse box My hazard Lights do flash but my turn signals wont so im guessing my flasher is still good right?..But i have to manually make the turn signals flash by moving the turn signal lever up and down for whatever turn i make. Any ideas? thanks..

yup good ol gm...

So if it isnt the relay switch what else could it be?

Best Answer

lmao good ol' GM cars. My 1988 S-10 pickup had the same problem. I looked into it a bit but couldn't find out why. But I knew I was about to change it for another car soon, so I didn't bother with it...

• I went through a similar situation, I replaced the fuse and the relay switch and after some research discovered a headlight switch that is in my steering column, whick I replaced and Bingo all my lights worked correctly.But before I went to this step I tested each lightbulb to make sure it wasnt blown or loose. It was on my Suburban but check it out on your Buick and see if you can replace it and if it helps. Its a relatively cheap part if I remember right

you have to remember there are 2 flashers ! there is a flasher for the hazards and 1 for the turn signals ! if they work by moving the lever up and down then your problem is the switch under the steering wheel !

Your 4-ways and turn signals dont work on the same flasher (or relay) so look in the owners manual and it will tell ya where it is good luck .

Source(s): drpeppers
  • Adam

the relay switch went out

you may could purchase all the hardware and the physique for the appropriate,the motor that strikes it,decrease off the roof and maximum heavily make stronger the physique.The roof helps with ridgity of the vehicle,convertibles have heavier,more desirable frames. extra fee-effective to purchase a convertible