Did the Republicans commit political suicide with the shunning of RP?

They stole delegates, elections, went against their own rules and had a fraudulent vote at the RNC. Does this spell suicide for them if they lose this election?
Update: @Charles, I kind of see it the other way. The republicans are desperate for a win. Ron Paul pulls both independents and some democrats. The Romney supporters will back whomever the candidate is but the Ron Paul supporters most likely won't back Romney. Seems to me RP was the man to go with to ensure a win,... show more @Charles, I kind of see it the other way. The republicans are desperate for a win. Ron Paul pulls both independents and some democrats. The Romney supporters will back whomever the candidate is but the Ron Paul supporters most likely won't back Romney. Seems to me RP was the man to go with to ensure a win, rather than a defeat.
Update 2: @Nomad uhhhhhh he just won 5....
Update 3: @ Wake Up, Yeah, but this time was different this time he actually got the support required and they straight up anal raped him. I actually intended to vote repub for the first time, now I'm either voting Obama or not voting. Not because I particularly like Obama but mainly cuz I don't wanna see Romney be... show more @ Wake Up, Yeah, but this time was different this time he actually got the support required and they straight up anal raped him. I actually intended to vote repub for the first time, now I'm either voting Obama or not voting. Not because I particularly like Obama but mainly cuz I don't wanna see Romney be president, scary thought.