Danny Elfman Songs?????

Does anyone know any songs by Danny Elfman? Thanks!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Do you mean songs by Danny Elfman written for Oingo Boingo, or soundtrack songs? He's VERY prolific.

I can personally recommend Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare Before Christmas, Black Beauty, Charlotte's Web, & Real Steel if you're looking for soundtracks, but there are tons more. Also, keep in mind he wrote a lot of the songs Oingo Boingo recorded. He (and they) were ahead of their time, IMO.

• 3 years ago

Danny Elfman Songs

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

That you can are trying 'Fox on Demand' at thier internet site... The main issue is although that once episodes get a little old, they are taken off the site and that you may no longer move them. Which you could constantly additionally resort to pirating and illegal downloads, however of course that is at your own discretion, and i am not going to assert I support or condone that =) and to reply the question posed with the aid of the first answer to this questions (weird), it is referred to as 'BLUE HARVEST' due to the fact that used to be the codename given to the filming mission for 'return of the jedi.' by the time RotJ came to be, the whole world had already recognized about celebrity Wars and so as to preserve from attracting too much awareness to themselves, it used to be labeled 'blue harvest' and most of the branded gear on set used to be labeled the equal.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Spider man 2 main title

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • The Little Things from the movie Wanted - it's my theme song!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.