M
Lv 6
M asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

How do you think Mark Sanchez would do in a Niners uniform, under Coach Harbaugh's offense?

BQ: Who's the better QB between Sanchito and Smith?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I think he would definetly improve,no doubt.Under Harbaugh's run-first style offense,Mark could use the play action to his advantage and he could use the two TE set for more receptions or pass protection.The 49ers do a great job of pulling safties into the box with the run game,and once they use the play action,the safties freeze,and all it takes is one look for Smith to get a pass off,he never hold the ball more than 4 or 5 seconds. Plus the 49ers have better guys catching the football than the Jets,and that doesnt hurt.

BQ:Ehh Smith only because Sanchez can have bad decision making.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

hey ben, the raiders passed on rodgers too.

i used to think the problem with the jets was the coaching, now im not so sure. sanchesz has looked really bad this season.

BQ i think they both are bad qbs. however smith seems to be the smarter of the two making fewer mistakes.

• 7 years ago

Probably not good because he is not a good QB to begin with.. Smith is by far better. But the niners couldve had aaron rodgers but they thought he wasnt athletic enough. Oh well now hes on my team.

Source(s): football fan for life
  • 7 years ago

alex smith is better of Mark Sanchez is not that good anyway

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Sanchez isn't the problem, the problem is the idiot offensive coordinator for the Jets, Tony "$hit for Brains" Sparano.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.