How do I complete the Tracy Anderson method from college?

I just bought the Omnicentric Tracy Anderson plan and it involves a strict eating plan. Every other week is a "Nutrient Boost Week" and requires a lot of cooking and pureeing foods I do not have access to. Not only do I not have a car to get to the grocery store but I don't have kitchen supplies, or a kitchen for that matter. What should my daily eating plan be? Should I just stick to eating as healthy as I can? Thanks!

• Indamo
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it is right, what you do!

• ?

The first idea that got here to my intellect upon studying this publish was once 1. WHY is school lessons cost is the united states ridiculously costly? WHY do schools want a lot money? A college shouldn't be a manufacturer like Apple or Microsoft. My sister will graduate from her four years of tuition soon and the total coast of lessons pee paid during those 4 years....Is OMG too much. The amount is close to as much because the U.S. Country wide debt. 2. Do faculties fairly need some huge cash? 3. The us is presently going through an economic hindrance; it is predicted to be one of the vital worst ever in U.S. History. So unemployment is a rising hindrance, the economic climate is getting spoiled and there are more harmless citizens suffering below the poverty line. And i'm not towards the federal government however the federal government doesn't appear to be sorting it out well. I don't know that much in regards to the ecnonomy, so I learned from my sister (she's a industry / economics fundamental) and i can inform that the nation, the economic system etc are all facing a obstacle. Soo....I do not know however unless the federal government guarantees to love aid the bad pay for college or anything I strongly advocate that schools don't elevate training costs. Or else...The us will face a good worse academic trouble. Does the stuff I typed make feel? Hope it does. And......The excellent news is that the high-priced training price paid to a satisfactory college used to be actually valued at it considering my sister bought a satisfactory job 2 weeks earlier than graduation.