A toddler and newborn, strollers/baby wraps/slings?

I'm pregnant with my second. My son will be around 2 years + 4 months when the baby is born. I'm unsure what to do with strollers. I don't think a tandem would be suitable. I use public transport mostly (therefore it has to be small and easily folded, don't think I'd manage juggling two... show more I'm pregnant with my second. My son will be around 2 years + 4 months when the baby is born. I'm unsure what to do with strollers. I don't think a tandem would be suitable. I use public transport mostly (therefore it has to be small and easily folded, don't think I'd manage juggling two children) and live in top floor apartment. I can't leave a stroller at the bottom of the stairs. My toddler can walk but often runs for roads so he's still using his stroller (he's 21 months).

So, my options are put baby in a carrier and toddler can still use the stroller. I do have a baby carrier. It's pretty standard but I was thinking of getting a Moby wrap or something alike. Are they secure? Or a buggy board and baby in pram. What would you do?