Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.?

Write the line here :)

Best Answer

"Height and Weight: The Pokemon in these pictures may look all the same size - but don't be fooled!"

-The Official Pokemon Handbook

• Page 18 has a picture but on page 19 , line 4 it says

is not severe, and two tiny red marks identify the site of

( it is a description of the bite of a Latrodectus - Black Widow Spider that appear tiny but later can become locally painful with nasty symptoms of nausea, vomiting, sweating, rash and possible coma and in worst cases death )

The Book : What To Do About Bites and Stings of Venomous Animals - Robert E. Arnold MD

Source(s): Sleep Well Tonight

Actually, I read several books at the same time, and always at least one of my own to remember what I've written in the past: (My Book) and the albatross said, "Thank you for your kind consideration of the

(Another of my books) "No! Please!!!" screamed Mr. Simmons, as he stumbled out of the cemetery, tripped over the body, and fell into the spiked coffin

(My book) As the alien craft rose, taking with it all that was precious to me,

Source(s): Thank you for reading selections from my own literary efforts.
  • Este

It's in Japanese so wait till I translate...called Shiki by Fuyumi Ono. About zombies!

Inside of the woods of fir trees spreads the land of death and fir tree the headstone of a grave burial marker.

• farina

The CEO of the investment company was also under indictment.

Edit: "Whiskey Island" by Les Roberts

"No," Jesse said, obviously meaning yes.

The Stand, Stephen King

"9. Interpret the sentence: "Ivan Ilych's life had been most simple, most ordinary, and therefore most terrible." Why "therefore"?"

(Questions for meditation appended to Tolstoy's The Death of Ivan Ilych)

EXPRESSBAKE Setting Tips and Hints

added: in regards to the spider answer after me: looks around & ={*****

Source(s): User Manual & Bread Recipes Oster 2 lb. EXPRESSBAKE Breadmaker 1999 =]

And the cups where leaf joined stalk were filled with dust.

Source(s): The Grapes of Wrath

"Their farm was just a couple of miles away, and our families shared two sets of intermarried relatives, so we were all raised together as closely as possible, and Mary is still my closest friend."

(Biography of Levon Helm)