Good roads for motorcycle ride near Dallas.?

Can anyone give me some roads around Dallas,Tx, area for motorcycle rides.Would like one with lots of twist and turns, and nice country scenery. Maybe south of

Dallas down toward the Cedar Creek :Lake area.

Any motorcycle groups that take group rides also.

• Terry
    Favorite Answer

I don't know about the Cedar Creek area. I live more towards the Fort Worth side. Good rides on this side include runs out to Granbury, around Lake Ray Roberts, and some runs up into Oklahoma. As for riding groups, there are plenty. Try your closest motorcycle dealership. They like to sponsor rides to peak interest in purchasing accessories or even new bikes. A Kawasaki dealership in Grapevine does a bunch of dinner rides and stuff. Also, check around some of the bigger churches. My church has a very active riding group. If you just want to strike out on your own, check the local magazine stand for a copy of "Ride Texas," or check your local library for motorcycle rides in Texas. They're both great resources for favorite runs, but you'll have a lot more fun riding in a group.