How do I push things further?

The guy I like is incredibly shy and im starting to think he likes me back. I mean there are the signs he blushes when we talk and looks at the ground a lot But I'm not sure. We txt and talk when we can at school. We are getting to know each other better. But I'm scared he'll never make a move imthe one who had to give him my number and I'm scared he's never going to ask me out.. So what can I do to push things further along heading toward dating?

Favorite Answer

I have the same problem! Just try to keep assuring him that you like him so he doesn't have to question. Guys don't ask girls out because they are afraid of rejection. So especially with a shy guy you need to make it clear that you like him. Try to do this over time. Don't be too flirty. Remember to be patient. It is a delicate process. You will know when the time is right to say certain things like "I like you" and such but don't push it. And since he is so shy, you might be the one to kind of push him to make the first move. And remember, there are always other fish in the sea.