Unique designer eyewear!?

I like to buy designer eyewear such as from Warby Parker, Initium, and Effector. I would like some other websites where I can buy more unique eyewear. Thanks

Favorite Answer

If you truly would like to buy quality designer eyewear, you should go directly through a local optical boutique. The best high quality independent brands have exclusive distribution channels and only make their product available through quality opticians whom they know have the proper education and ability to style their clients and provide proper measurements and fittings. This paired with proper customer service and follow up care is very important. I would be happy to suggest a great optical boutique in your part of town if you let me know where you are located, but I would look for brands like MYKITA, Barton Perreira, Bevel, Orgreen, SALT, Robert Marc, Beausoleil, Theo, and Alexander Daas. And there are many more I can add to that list... These are brands that are handmade in the best factories and that set the standards for style and design. Don't fall for clever advertising or licensed designer names that just steal designs from these independent designers and use sub-par quality materials and manufacturers. And definitely don't do your eyes the injustice of online eyewear - you really need to have an optician fit you in person to make sure you don't do damage to your vision with bad measurements and lenses.

Yes, I know Eyewear are essential for all of us. But wear a Unique designer eyewear is a good thing. It increase s the style and become more trendy. Today's world are fashion world. And we all are require unique designer eyewear for increase our fashion and it is good for all of us.